3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jsilverst 18.03.22 09:30 pm

About leadership (King's Bounty 2)

Leadership affects the number of units in the squad, so why the number of strong squads can only be recruited no more than 3-5 units, although leadership is enough for 10 units
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bastard 18.03.22

jsilverst The
maximum number of units in the squad depends primarily on the level of the hero, and not on leadership. The paladin can increase the leadership value from his talents. This bonus also gives an increase in the maximum number of units in the squad, and the maximum number of units depends on the leadership value of the unit itself. In other words, the higher a unit's leadership value, the less impact the leadership bonus will have on their numbers. Thus, with initial leadership bonuses, the maximum number of only level 1 units will increase.

S
Setesh 18.03.22

Bastarder
You did not understand the essence of the question of the HARDWARE. Everyone who played noticed that leadership at some point stops increasing your power - it’s banal that you can’t hire more troops into a squad than leadership allows, this was not the case in the first part

m
maxvel9 05.05.22

Hello! If it's still relevant, units have the maximum number of units, how many can be found in the characteristics.

K
Kasperator 05.05.22

jsilverst A
high indicator is necessary for units of the 5th rank, so that there would be the maximum allowable number of them at the very moment when you acquire them ... But the game is not completed and there are only 3-4 units of the 5th rank (like three in total: two dragons and chimeras)

m
maxvel9 05.05.22

Casper
Hello. I would venture to guess that this is the intention. Perhaps this number, given the size of the model, did not fit in the hex.

a
antonborisov198 31.05.22

maxvel9 I will
add. Given that the game has nothing to do with the "cartoon" series of kings bounty, the limited number of units in the squad is an element of the balance of power between creatures. The higher the rank, the lower the maximum number of units. Otherwise, it would be possible to have armies of a bunch of 5-ranked creatures (like, for example, armies of black, red, green dragons).