3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 18.03.22 10:07 pm

The saddest moments in the game (Mass Effect 3)

What sad moments do you remember?
201 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Vanurik- 18.03.22

And the saddest moment came after 4 playthroughs,
I now decided to go through the first 2 parts to see who Shep really turns into

O
Olly-alpha 18.03.22

Another sad moment emerged. I went through the trilogy from the very beginning, tried to do everything well, in the end: Rex is alive, Malon's data is saved, Eve is alive ... But the devil pulled me for the sake of the salarian fleet to deceive the krogans ... Moments when you need to shoot at Mordin, kill Rex, and then in a dream to hear their voices, evoke sad thoughts.

A
Aigul96 18.03.22

The base of collectors - Cerberus and one hell Andersen died, only sitting and at the same time chatting with Sh.

.Beauty. 18.03.22

On the ship Homosyak-pilot, there is a message when he lost his husband, he whined back in the citadel, it was an emotional shock ....)
Anderson's death, good uncle.

E
Eraser101 18.03.22

For me, the most touching moment was Liara's farewell to Shepard on Earth. After all, if you think about it, she is the only one who truly loved Shepard in all 3 games. Liara loved him unconditionally, without question, sincerely, from the bottom of her heart. And the moment of their farewell for a long time crashed into my memory ...

S
Stormreaver 18.03.22

The very moment when Samara was screwed with 1 additional line in the dialogues and trampled all hopes.

They made gays for the sake of some mysterious minorities @ They scored on Samara, spitting on some of their clients. Bioweir is Bioweir.

O
Olly-alpha 18.03.22

The very moment when Samara was screwed with 1 additional line in the dialogues and trampled all hopes.
What is this?

R
Runaa 18.03.22

NeoTheOne
It seems that he can be saved.

I didn’t save the collectors base in mass effect 2. And there seems to be no other way, because even if the strength of the troops is at least over 100500, the ghost will still fire a bullet from Shepard’s pistol at Anderson, whatever one may say

Yes, it doesn’t matter, if there are a lot of points (more than 5000), then you can safely fill up the conversation with the ghost, you still shoot him and then talk with Anderson, though he will still die at the end of the conversation with any options.

a
andrei76825 18.03.22

And I'm still crying

S
Sandbit 18.03.22

The death of the Legion, Lack of norms of sex with Tali)))
I am only glad about the death of Mordin, Thane and Miranda)

S
Seifer1986 18.03.22

I go through all the parts for the hero initially. Then there are other options.

All deaths are sad, especially the deaths of Shepard's friends. :( Also the heroic death of the Primarch's son and many others. And it's a pity for Shepard himself. If you think about it, one person cannot carry the drain on himself. He would have turned all gray after the second part. The

big drawback of the game is that there are few cutscenes at key moments (the scale of the death of the worlds of all races is poorly conveyed. Only the Turians and Quarians made cutscenes more or less on a solid three.)
It's good that at least someone managed to be saved.
In general, they conveyed the atmosphere quite well in some places, although of course it could have been better.
There should have been more wounded, dirt, dark spaces, horror. This Biovars even more gently presented what they planned to convey.

S
Sandbit 18.03.22

Seifer1986
Yes, they messed up a lot of things, I agree about the horror in ME2, I was even scared to fly to some planets))

S
SamusAran 18.03.22

He would have turned gray after the second part. And in the third, if .... in short, I would have got into a fool.
Yes, he is generally unrealistically tenacious ... He had to discard his skates in the first part. Surprisingly, at the end of the trilogy, the developers decided to goof him.

I was especially "pleased" with the final battle at the Cerberus base. The three of us (!), with the absence of any shelter at all (!), put down a huge Cerberus squad led by Kai Leng (!), while not getting a scratch .. the top of realism

P
Phanatik 18.03.22

What is this? [2]

death of mordin, legion, thein...
and in general: the whole game is depression

I
IgorShakal 18.03.22

Saddest moment:
Mordin's sacrifice, Thane's self-sacrifice, and of course the death of the Legion for the good of all.

And for everyone, Miranda dies, just when I played, she survived.

S
SamusAran 18.03.22

Thain's
self-sacrifice self-sacrifice?

S
Stormreaver 18.03.22

SamusAran
He rushed at the dude with the sword.

Phanatik
"Your time is priceless. Spend it wisely and with those who care about you."

Why, WHY couldn't she follow her own advice? >_<<br> Stupid, stupid Azari.

I
Infiltrator 18.03.22

Shepard dissipated into molecules.

S
SamusAran 18.03.22

He lunged at the guy with the sword.
Yes I know. But it can be called self-sacrifice, depending on which side you look at. (Sorry for the tautology).