3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.03.22 02:01 pm

Game Experience (GhostWire: Tokyo)

As I understand it, the game forum will be almost dead, but whoever decides to buy a new game from Tango Gameworks, write your impressions in the topic. It’s sad of course that Tango Gameworks didn’t make a continuation of The Evil Within or another game but with the same atmosphere and mechanics, did would have pre-ordered at the start, but they did something completely new, and quite specific.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 26.03.22

saa0891
At first glance, this is something new, but the firearm
was replaced with finger shooting, the essence is the same.

m
macsim702 26.03.22

Xs, at first glance it’s some kind of crap, it’s not really clear from the streams and vidos, you’ll have to feel it yourself

a
agula98 26.03.22

Already on torrents, but apparently everyone doesn't care about the game at all

A
Anton Kashpirovsky 26.03.22

For some reason, the video training does not show, and the videos

I
IIM 26.03.22

Played for 2 hours, still like it. The first PC game in my memory where there is full support for Dualseanse, and triggers and haptic feedback, the gamepad works without any extras. programs, and without Steam. True, on the same settings, the game goes either normally, then it starts to slow down, then it's normal again. Usually the brakes appear some time after the start of the game.

A
Analius 26.03.22

played for 10 minutes and deleted

F
Fox534 26.03.22

Passed two chapters, some kind of dregs. It would be better if Sebastian was sent to STEM for his wife, otherwise a daughter without a mother is somehow not good.

R
Rin Shiroyuki 26.03.22

Here are my impressions. There's nothing more to say

b
bushmaster 26.03.22

something did not go (

S
Saulet Yerboluly 26.03.22

bushmaster
You must write impressions of the game. Not how you played and quit

a
alexmegaking 26.03.22

Well, it's ... a finger shooter. the enemies are not that overly interesting. nice study of the city. very stylish scarecrow effects
seem to work on an old 1080, but there are sharp drawdowns of up to 20 frames in some places. you can stupidly walk around the city, and it will slow down exactly in a certain place.

p
pugger 26.03.22

Good day! Well, I generally installed it in order to try whether my bucket would pull, surprisingly, the bucket pulled. I passed the first chapter. I’ll say that the game is beautiful, but linear, there is no open world, and it’s a little sad, there is a city, but you need to go there , where the game requires, a step to the left, a step to the right, will not work.
As they wrote above, it’s a shooter but from the finger, I’ll try to play again, I’ll play, I wonder what’s next.

b
bushmaster 26.03.22

Saulet Yerboluly
Yes SIR!!!!!!

l
lsv640 26.03.22

And 10 minutes has not played for three sorties. it’s like there’s not enough memory on the video card, I lowered the resolution of the textures Just a fatal error

D
DarkGrinder 26.03.22

On the 4th chapter of KK, it’s like with me, judging by the cut scenes and voice acting, but at the same time I have no abilities, I run like a moron with a bow and I can’t go any further. Saving is also through the ass, at least start over again (((

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.03.22

Is it worth playing if you are a fan of serious anime like GITS? )

s
saa0891 26.03.22

Yeah, I played a couple of hours and deleted nafig, a waste of time.

It doesn’t fit in my head how, after two masterpiece parts of The evil within, you can cut down such dull trash, they made a huge map and filled it with all sorts of crap for nerds (as if I played another Ubisoft shit), Lord Tango Gameworks was a ray of light for me The evil within 1.2 for me, masterpieces that I went through a bunch of times (from the second part on the classic difficulty mode, you just get an incredible amount of challenges and emotions) and now rivet such a hat that I wouldn’t even recommend downloading from a torrent, I don’t understand how sad it all is .

R
Ryzen2022 26.03.22

DarkGrinder Did you
solve the problem?

d
dark worker 26.03.22

I also constantly have some kind of memory leak, which is why after fifteen minutes the game slows down like a bitch. Vidyaha 3070

v
vegas99 26.03.22

The game is pretty atmospheric, but after 1 hour of playing I didn’t want to continue playing and deleted it. By the way, RTX is some kind of hat. After switching on, immediately minus 60 fps and the improvements are not worth it. It seems to me that we are somewhere ..... they are deceiving us