3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doc17 26.03.22 06:56 pm

What happens if every item counts? (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

I wonder what will happen if you "pass" each item?
20 Comments
Sort by:
3 points 26.03.22

Yes, nothing will happen, then it will be possible to continue to walk on objects, but it makes no sense

k
k1slim 26.03.22

no, there the couple will give a piece of gear like some kind, a hat of a genius

h
harry23 26.03.22

give a graduation cap

F
F.R.Y. 26.03.22

I researched almost the entire game and here are some interesting features I can share at the moment:

From the moment the game starts, you can complete five missions, and then postpone them and act according to the scheme: Woke up - for lessons, after 4 hours you can go to two missions and sleep. And so - until all the lessons are completed. Then you will get a lot of special features that will greatly facilitate the process of passing the story game.

When the bell rang, do not immediately run to the classroom, but rather run to the director's office and save. So, in case of failure, you will have the opportunity to easily replay events.

By the way, if you failed a lesson or skipped a lesson, you should not think that it is gone.
All lessons in 5 stages. And they are given strictly in order of passing, regardless of when you skipped them and failed.

For me, the easiest way to earn money is boxing fights in the club of majors. Passed by trite alternation of Strike and Shooting + Movement Arrows to direct the strike. (I had all the important functions of the game assigned to a 6-button mouse) I earned more than $1000 by banal button pressing and bought all the clothes in the game.

By the way, for the passage of video games nothing is given. At all.
I was disappointed, I went through all the video games and waited for some kind of super reward, but in the end, "Well done!".

Perks that are given after the lessons:

Physical Education - Jimmy learns new tricks and grips. This greatly affects the passage of the game (After all, it is almost completely tied to fights.)
At the last stages, only the parameters of the slingshot increase, and for tricks I advise you to bring transistors to the homeless more often.

Grammar - Jimmy will learn to ask for forgiveness from bullies, attendants and police officers.

ISO - It will be possible to kiss girls without flowers and sweets, just by making a compliment. (The main thing is that the hero is not dressed shamefully.)
And then a bonus for a kiss will be awarded - 100% health and 100% "armor"

Geography - The location of all gnomes, rubber bands, cards and transistors will be marked on the map. Transistors are recommended to be assembled as soon as possible. For each of them, the bum behind the school will teach you tricks. The most final is a combo of 5 hits with finishing. If you learn it at the very beginning, it will be 3 times easier to play. (I haven't collected the rest yet)

Mathematics - For mathematics, absolutely useless clothes are given in which everyone will laugh at you. A very strange item, especially considering its difficulty in the last stages. You may not pass at all.

Labor - For each labor lesson, an increasingly improved BMX model is given.
The lesson of labor for me was the most difficult in the game. And the last bike seemed uncomfortable to me and it’s easy to fall off it. (The best option is the 3rd bmx)

Chemistry - You will be given an apparatus for replenishing cartridges in your room. With each stage, the possibility of cartridges for different weapons will be added. I almost did not use weapons in the game and I did not need them. (I used only a slingshot and a potato gun as weapons.)

Music - For me, the easiest item, for the victory they give only various useless clothes.

Photography - You are given a camera, the ability to save 6 pictures, 12, then it becomes color and at the end the task is to take a picture of everyone for the graduation album. (By the way, after the first save, my camera became black and white again and remained that way. An insulting glitch.)

Biology - I passed this subject one of the first and I don’t remember what they give for it (In my opinion, too, only useless clothes.)

F
F.R.Y. 26.03.22

After completing all the lessons, the lessons themselves will not disappear, they will simply become optional. If the bell icon is gray, then you are not currently considered a truant. And you can do your own thing.

After completing the whole game, you can hit any representative of school life 3-5 times (Except for the attendants, children, girls, teachers and townspeople.) At the same time, he will not answer you, but will simply ask "Hey for what?", "What with you?" etc.

For the passage of all the races, I don’t know yet what they give, they are too boring.

In the amusement park, I advise you to collect 80 (Approximately) tickets and buy a moped as soon as possible. It is very fast and convenient. True, for driving without a helmet, the police will chase you, and everyone laughs at Jimmy in a helmet. (But I rode the whole game without a helmet, because I passed the grammar and could apologize to the cops for minor infractions.) It's also very easy to accidentally hook an adult on a moped, and this is a 3-level violation, which ensures you fail the current mission by 80%.

For the passage of some lesson (I don’t remember already), the number of tickets will double when winning in the park. Although at that time I had been riding a moped for a long time. There is no point in winning the rest of the rubbish.

By the way, from the automatic transport in the game:
Moped - Can be bought in the park and will spawn in your garage. Or steal from a passerby in the city. (3rd level of violation will not let you ride for a long time). Also given for one time in a mission where you need to follow Russell on a police bike.
Lawn Mower - Obtained from Lawn Mower missions and disappears after them. But in the story task where you need to push the physical education teacher in the toilet off the mountain, she remains after the mission and you can ride freely even until Jimmy falls asleep. (After the first sleep, it inevitably disappears)
Kart - In the park in the kart racing mini-game.
I didn't find anything else. (For now)

g
ghost from hell 26.03.22

For biology they also give a cool skeleton to the room

w
wolf_i94 26.03.22

If you finish all the classes, you will be given a master's cap of a graduate.

H
HellfisH 26.03.22

I never got through those classes! I had more fun on missions

H
HUNTER_95 26.03.22

You also forgot the tasks of random characters, because after them you also learn usefulness

k
k1slim 26.03.22

HUNTER_95 Do you mean assignments? They only give money and a hat for them after you give money to the homeless...

H
HUNTER_95 26.03.22

k1slim, nope, in one of the tasks you can learn how to make water balloons, and in the other they give you a chicken costume.

k
k1slim 26.03.22

Ah, yes ... I passed a long time ago, I forgot)

N
NARUTO_STALKER 26.03.22

They give you a hat!

k
k1slim 26.03.22

We've known this for a long time...

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 26.03.22

You probably noticed that after certain tasks, interesting little things will come to your room.

j
jedai86 26.03.22

What if I've already made a few?
And people who and how went through grammar (does not accept half of the words) and labor (it seems right, but he hit constantly) ???

k
k1slim 26.03.22

Next time you will pass the lesson that you failed. A new one will not open until the previous one has been completed.

-
-SkyT- 26.03.22

give a graduation cap

b
bullyman 26.03.22

As a bonus, they will give a graduate hat and a typical nerd costume)))

s
sergeu78 26.03.22

When I went through all the items, all the instructions in the game disappeared.