3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fedochek 18.11.19 05:33 am

Error after patch! ERR_GFX_D3D (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys, please help! Everything was fine, the game runs on low-medium at 30-35 frames consistently! After the patch 14.11 appeared this error! The character is moving, everything works, NO CRASHES, but this error in full screen annoying. If it is close, then the game will crash. What to do, who encountered such a problem?

21 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ovsyanka 18.11.19

Fedochek
The game is in full screen mode?

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

Oatmeal
Yes, but what?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 18.11.19

Fedochek
It cannot be dragged outside the screen to hide?

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

Salvador Gunzerker
No, it sticks to the center and will not be removed, but to close, but then the game crashes.

O
Ovsyanka 18.11.19

Fedochek
I got it today jumped a couple of times. If you do full screen window, then clicking on the game window it should disappear, but not closed

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

Oatmeal
OK, thanks, I try, but still, how to solve this problem?

O
Ovsyanka 18.11.19

Fedochek
To limit the consumption of video memory. What is option too it takes

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

Oatmeal
I have on low-medium graphics settings eats ~2.3 GB of VRAM if I put everything on low, I won't be able to play like that, there's just a terrible soap.

O
Ovsyanka 18.11.19

Fedochek
I understand, but this is the only way to get rid of this window. Or perhaps switching the api will help. Not sure

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

Oatmeal
Tried, but nothing works. And somehow the graphics got well very soapy play! In short, Rockstar is crap, any more game do not buy it.

O
Onotole_console 18.11.19

Fedochek
The wood is fresh? Today I have also a similar error pop up, after you upgrade the wood it went

s
snake120980 18.11.19

In short,you go into the game,the single-configuration-change volcano on дх12 or Vice versa,what have you,save the configuration,restart the launcher,the game - everything goes without errors!

N
Nazhvadin 18.11.19

Not solved the problem with the mouse cursor after the patch,what to do?

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

Onotole_console
Of course, everything is latest. Nothing changed, everything worked perfectly until this patch, now such problems.

p
prowkan 18.11.19

Rockstar is so inept that they even Vulkan gives an error Direct3D.

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

prowkan
If you switch to DX12, then there will be no error?

p
prowkan 18.11.19

Fedochek
Don't know, I don't have this game :D

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

In short, I do not understand why this error appear and how to solve it, but if it is just to move somewhere in the corner, then you can play. Well, at least no longer frieze and crashes as before. And thanks for that.

s
s_kaz 18.11.19

The same problem after the patch and I have going on.

F
Fedochek 18.11.19

s_kaz
Just move the error window somewhere in the corner and quietly play. I just do.