3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HAS. 18.11.19 05:33 am

Fallout 1 (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

I propose to discuss First Foul, after all, is the progenitor of the Second Foul , and he is also worthy of attention.
89 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignacius Malfoy 18.11.19

in the second part she is still beautiful?
- Well, excuse me for of heterophils.

k
klassicheskaya brahistohr 18.11.19

Well that is not for homophilia... O_o

A
Ascorpio 18.11.19

and they did the first part localized, but not the second?
Exactly, second. But going back and the first part in the Orthodox faith to pay, however, the process stalled.
Well, sorry for of heterophils.
Heterophily? O_o

C
Chinad 18.11.19

Ignatius Malfoy people who love old-gerontophile and heterophily it's like everything is normal.Pirate is also all right translated,even more fun.

I
Ignacius Malfoy 18.11.19

HammerDan

Thank you, and I, the term forgot, that's misspelled. And the term heterophil does not exist.

U
UnnamedPlayerKiller 18.11.19

I can't believe the first foul so little of Nero played (within let froome, but the forum here is not small...).
Still kept the version from Fargus 1C buy in life will not, Fargus taxis, though all the people of Fargus sold by licensed firms, in short Fargus got a license :), and under what brands or what it is now XS. Of course there are bugs but no more than a list of 1s before the first patch, in short, really built guys.

P. S. I do Not understand how you can play 2 foul without trying 1st, so much of the thrill is lost...

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

original english version > localization

U

There is no need for these show-off)

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

what a show-off, lol? the original version of = the game, what did the developers themselves. any localization has already something changes and separates the game from the original, I'm not talking about pirate Russification.

U

All games ideal for me - Russian subs are of high quality with the original. voice acting (Oblivion, not the Zsolt edition from 1C kprimeru) , for Russian the actor or overreacting or just doesn't sound right, and in a game like a foul sense in the original play? If you like English than Russian's ... sekesh? Localization changes something, write it something can I understand you, ATO swear...

I will answer in next year =))

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

Localization changes something, write it something can I understand you, ATO swear...

in any translation, some information is inevitably lost. According to statistics, about 15%. And when you play the original you see it the way it was done by the creators (see above). When you play in the localization - you can see the game like it took the translator / actors.

Read Shakespeare in the original, for example, and then it in Russian translation. And then I read Pushkin translated into English. Compare, think.

sekesh?

U

Of course, each country has its own national peculiarities of the language, take kprimeru the expression I'll show you gruel (not bessmertnoe said not bessmertnym), really translate into English this phrase perfect (in quotes) is impossible, but first, the bad just write I get you (or something else) and if you're emotionally felt exactly what I was trying to convey to you the Creator, not just the phrase itself saw special something more is needed. In the case of Shakespeare will really help to feel, to understand at the same 15% better, even 25%, in the application of this assumption to the folaut it's just funny, because it is ten times easier to deal with all dostupno and clear. If you have a hobby to seek out these phrases and finding them for you (no irony, seriously) then the flag in your hands, but apparently the whole thing is that I'm not interested in the Shakespeare course + in foul makes no sense.

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

and if you're emotionally felt exactly what I was trying to convey to you the Creator, not just the phrase itself saw special, something more is needed.

in this case, a translation with PROMT and be happy.

emotionally understand

XS and by the way what makes you think that I'm full hunter is a special phrases. wild imagination, yep.

don't know about you, but I prefer to receive information without distortion. and it is quite logical. therefore, localization = sucks.

and by the way, in colloquial English slang there are a shitload of times as special phrases (phrases, slang words, jokes, etc) which when translated into Russian lose all his piece. their translators usually replaced by the surrogate of the more or less similar words. if you like that sort of thing - please. eat soy instead of meat protein and be happy :)

U

if you instead of yes not satisfied Yes this is purely your preference, there is no need to talk about any losses. About PROMT at all lol, breccia PPC, and then the PROMT? I'm talking about languages, not stepeni clumsy any program or interpreters, played in the original Gothic and perfectly understand that it's just bluff or be why I'm not a mega-foodie like you? Go show the extent of their gluttony in front of the same gourmet as you, but mere mortals just buy the localization in their native language and will play in the same game.

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

if you instead of yes not satisfied Yes

the above quote you have just signed the complete misunderstanding of the subject debate. gg.

I'm talking about languages, not stepeni clumsy any program or interpreters, played in the original Gothic and perfectly understand that it's just bluff or be why I'm not a mega-foodie like you?

lol, you have some obsession with the word bluff campaign. there are no show-off is not scattered, not the place :/

neither of which the taste there is no question. localization spoil the game. why - read above, the scrap you the same thing to repeat, especially since you do not get it. the position of hard-nosed sheep rocks :)

U

the main conclusion is two posts above you wrote the answer translate with PROMT I write based on your words, it is not necessary to Ulozit =), the only thing that can understand this, you don't like as that attaching to the beginning of the debate - absurd on your part... so how do order to write something? To Express their thoughts at least chutochku clearer, not ctrl c - ctrl v of the phrases that you wrote fathers 10 years ago, don't even read the message (no doubt the facts live forever, but these are the facts =)). How can you claim the damage localizations of the game? You own at least (!) issledovaniya spent? Well, obviously you say I is on the move that is called I see, well then one example, I brought up an example of how any difficulty in this regard can be safely bypassed elementary give me the sheep, an example of the opposite in Fallout (!), without Shakespeare asked) I assume are addicted to certain areas of literature and were easily able to specify exactly available RAM (=)), explain any issue. Let me remind you that I'm not saying that the original better than localization, Yes, there is 1-2%, but for me (as for many others, pacapausa localized license games), it's just not an argument to play the version not in my native language. If you don't like the word Pont, then I will paint with your permission, in scientific language what you did, only after this will only be silent =)

B
Boss 18.11.19

UnnamedPlayerKiller: I Sincerely sympathize with you and all like that after the game/movie you sit and wait weeks/months for the sake of brand pompously curve Russification. 6-7 years ago, when I was very young, I played Fallout 1 Fargus and it seemed to me that a high quality literary translation. Recently this year, when I again passed the same pargolovsky version of the first fall, I bukalo sickened by what I'm seeing. The error in the error, a typo on the typo. And see the literally translated Russian phrase and with 100% confidence I can call it source, and then come up to him literary translation. The amount produced in the mind of the operations inversely proportional to the degree of enjoyment from the game, so I soon rubbed pargolovsky version and put the original. All the time passing I have enjoyed the game and did not guess what the original was translated phrase.
In translations it is possible to play, but it does not give any right to give the game any rating, as translations are often not only change the dialogue and voice acting, but sometimes even gameplay and story. And the changes will not always have a positive character (I'm genuinely and pleasantly surprised to learn that the original sounded ALL talking heads). So playing transfers you don't play in the game itself, and in her vision the other person/people.

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

not ctrl c - ctrl v of the phrases that you wrote fathers of 10 years ago

links. on phrase. in the Studio.

or a windmill.

How can you claim the damage localizations of the game? You own at least (!) issledovaniya spent? Well, obviously you say I is on the move that is called I see, well then one example [more skipped]

Make me more neh, except how to carry out some research. Sorry for the time for this crap.

I do not argue that when translating into Russian you will be able to maintain or very little to distort the information layer. Yes, the meaning you give, yeah. But the atmosphere, style and even individual style of play - NOR TO the GDSS.

In my opinion it is obvious that the original is the original. That says it all. Another thing is if you don't know the language - well, I'm sorry, content with localization. Even quality, but... localization.

If you don't like the word Pont, then I will paint with your permission, in scientific language what you did, only after this will only be silent

You bite off more then you can chew, asshole (c) Myron

7aNa7 18.11.19

Friends bespolezno to explain to the fans Oblivion (UnnamedPlayerKiller), the difference between the original text of a Foul from the translation. For me Oblivion is the exact opposite of the Foul, beautiful, boring and cardboard, by the way its the same creators (Basheda) at the moment, mocking the corpse of a Foul - making The ElderScrolls: Fallout3. But still: the original English text, wrote the genius, and transferred to yet people are very conventional, and what the genius meant them clear not always... unfortunately.

Without further ado, let's get ready to ruuuumble! (ForFunner Boss and of course I understand:) )

K
Karbonovyy 18.11.19

Favorite games [the like interest]
In the sale

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, the

ч0рд, I never saw :/

then digitalna, there is nothing to speak about.