3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ichigo_Kun 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Impressions of the game (Tiny Tina's Wonderlands)

We share our impressions of the game
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxpayen 11.04.22

Just FLY SHIKARDOS!!!!

d
dima_quant 11.04.22

I play everything cool, very interesting and exciting toy, I love this drawing

T
Tdante 11.04.22

Good game but not enough content. Random sorties after the storyline are good, but quickly become boring.
New mechanics pleased. Playing through spells is awesome.
However, despite the fact that the game is cool, I cannot consider this game a full-fledged part of the series, it is too secondary.

d
dima_quant 11.04.22

Tdante
why is there not enough content? I play 3 days in a row, first I go through all the additional missions, and only a couple of plots, in total I have already played +30 hours, I have 20 lvl, and I feel that I still have to play and play

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.04.22

dima_quant
At the 30th hour of the game, the content has already ended. The plot was completed on the day of release. Then he finished the endgame. Yes, and most of the side effects had been completed by that time, because there was nothing to do.
The game is simple

S
Shimuto 25.05.22

Once it's been hacked... there's no way to legally play it. Register a new acc in Geistor to get confused later

E
Extor Menoger 31.05.22

Map management on WASD removed bastards

P
Palych Rokov 13.06.22

Shimuto wrote:
Once it's been hacked... there's no way to legally play it. Register a new account in Geistor to get confused later
There is a possibility, but with a huge overpayment for the Russian Federation, they will not be hacked soon, not before the release of all the DLCs for it

P
Palych Rokov 13.06.22

As for the game itself, I can say that, in principle, this is the same Borderlands 3 only with different locations, the same looter shooter, the same gameplay, almost the same game mechanics. For lovers of shooting, the must-have is definitely. Technically, the game looks maybe a bit better than board 3, but in terms of optimization, it’s a cut above, like the same UE4, but devoid of vile statters that pretty spoil the gameplay.
Here's some gameplay footage

m
maxpayen 01.07.22

when is it on torrents? )))

M
Manes 01.08.22

Good day to all, I need the help of experts.
It gives a link here https://www.playground.ru/shop/tiny_tinas_wonderlands/
Like, you can buy a key for Steam, has anyone used this platform? And it’s suspicious that there’s nothing on Zach or Gabe, but here suddenly there is. Although the link is from this site, so you can trust?

M
Manes 01.08.22

Hmm, gentlemen, connoisseurs, until you interrogate the answer ....
I checked it, I bought it without straining, now I'm playing, so you can buy

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

I recommend to fans of the universe boards, definitely play