3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Trials of Chadley (Final Fantasy 7)

Tell me how to specifically complete the tests of stun.

I don’t understand, I stun the enemy, I use the ability, but the test does not count.
Plus, again, the enemies die before you can stun them (I play on normal), in the original, at least the enemies could be healed, and on which enemies it is better to do this (I reached the church), well, I'm not talking about bosses.

Campaign, I found the catch, the description is not correct.

The description of the requirements for this report is in error, as you do not use weapon abilities at all (those that you select in the command menu and use accumulated ATB) to pass. For this talk, you do NOT need to use the abilities from the command menu. What you should really be doing is attacking AFTER staggering the enemy and using the attack to build up the ATB sensor (2 charges). Each character only has 1 unique "ability" (not 10 as the requirement says): Cloud - Punisher Mode / Barret - Overcharge / Tifa - Whirling Uppercut / Aeris - Tempest. The hardest thing to do is with Cloud.

Now it remains to find enemies where it can be done, reached the Church, Tifa is not in the team yet, tell me where it is better to do it.

PS
All such an awesome remake, I just enjoy every minute, nostalgia rolls over, that rare case when the developers did their job with high quality and with full dedication.
0 Comments
Sort by: