3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA FANanaT 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Which is better in close combat: AK47 or M4? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we discuss what is better AK47 or M4
214 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lost Prophet 03.04.22

in close combat? knife!!!!!

V
Vice Tim 03.04.22

Especially pen or stationery. And even better - canned.

M
Ma4eteGT 03.04.22

M4 is more accurate than Kalash ... And in close combat, a deagle or shotgun is indispensable ..

V
Vin[C]enT 03.04.22

In samp (multiplayer), the most popular are Desert eagle and shotgun (normal). Cut-offs are popular among motherfuckers and everything that Mona can take in both hands ...

V
V-Dante 03.04.22

AK-47 Recognized as the best weapon of the 20th century =)
and M4 is not very good
In the game, Kalash has no advantages other than bullet spacing
A M4 shoots heaps and accurately and VERY far
and 30 or 50 rounds do not matter anyway in a person with even hands in the game reloading takes 0.1 sec

_
_PooH_ 03.04.22

M4 THE BEST! it’s somehow more convenient to shoot from it, and there are more cartridges, and the sound from the shot is more pleasant

T
The Godfather 03.04.22

In Russia, such a dispute will, of course, end with the victory of our native AK-47, and in America they will give preference to the M4, so the dispute does not make sense. In general, the AK-47 is the BEST

L
Laughter Laughter 03.04.22

I'm a patriot! AK rulezzz .. although I don’t know what melee has to do with it.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 03.04.22

In close combat, there is no difference between them.

M
Mikku 03.04.22

For me, both weapons are equally good! But I use AK more often :-)

T
Tony_Gognitti 03.04.22

In GTA, I heard the AK-47 differs from the M4A1 only in accuracy, and the M4A1 is 5 units more accurate than the AK-47. In general, in GTA AK-47 it was always worse than M4A1. In GTA 3, for example, the M4 destroyed a car with 15 rounds of ammunition, easily shot limbs, killed with one shot, when the AK-47 was a little better than the UZI. In GTA Vice City, there was no AK-47 at all, although there were rumors that he was supposed to be present in the game, he was simply cut out. In GTA San Andreas, the AK-47 even at max. At the level of pumping, the accuracy was simply terrible, it was hard to hit when the M4 extinguished like a sniper rifle. In GTA 4, AK-47 and M4, as I said above, are practically the same, but still the M4 wins again.
AK-47 is a great weapon, but not in GTA.

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.04.22

AK-47 is a great weapon, but not in GTA.
That's for sure. The Americans, of course, will make their gun cooler ...
In the game, especially in close combat, there is not much difference between the Kalash and the M4, except for the increased magazine of the M4 and, apparently, a little more accuracy. I have replaced M4 with XM8, so I shoot them ;)

C
Colt 8 03.04.22

Kalash spreads a lot - in the near one, in order to shoot at a distance, you have to sit down.

I
I raspy61 I 03.04.22

m4 is better in the game, but roksatarovtsy sucked up the ass to the americans and made the kalash worse, if only in reality all the rokstarovtsy would be soaked point-blank with OUR AK-47

J
JB-n 03.04.22

wow XM8 it turns out to be a real weapon, I didn’t know something ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.04.22

JB-n
this is what XM8 looks like in the hands of CJ
http://pix.playground.ru/37539/2348/131333/

J
JB-n 03.04.22

There is still not enough nano-suit and jungle) In general, some kind of big trunk ...

D
Denisspb 03.04.22

The M4 is better for the simple reason that it has more ammo per clip, so you need to reload less frequently. And the lethality of these two types of weapons is the same

M
Mikku 03.04.22

fists are better in close combat =)))