3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KlevVer24 03.04.22 08:52 pm

Glitch with matches in Univers (WWE 2K22)

The problem is like this. In Universe, I set up custom matches. At first, several shows in a row, everything seemed to work as it should, my matches are generated, everything is ok. Well, I think what the hell…
And in the game it’s generally trash, as if it turns out that the rules of my created matches are superimposed on these standard ones .. Literally. That is, I have a created match 2 for 2-iron man-20 minutes, but the game in the Universe lobby puts TLC instead, and already in the game we get a TLC match with Iron man for 20 minutes, which is not possible in theory ... And today I saw a match in a cage (from which you have to get out), over which a case hung, and behind the cage there were ladders .. Obviously, ladders cannot be dragged into the ring.
There was a match still like TLC, but when I started playing it, it turned out that it was TLC to which the settings of my created match were attached and I played a battle with stairs, where I had to remove the case, while there was a timer for 20 minutes, in the settings it was it is indicated that this is Iron man. At the same time, when I removed the case, my player hung until the time passed to 0. Who has the same problem and how to solve it?
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
KriStreK 03.04.22

In general, in the MItB match, I won by retention))

K
KlevVer24 17.04.22

In short, there is a problem on the PC, on the ps4