3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDN 18.11.19 05:34 am

FAQ or answers to frequently zadavaemye questions (Dungeon Lords)

Dear visitors and forum members! If You have a question, ask it here instead of create a separate topic. This will facilitate follow-up on all of us.
177 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDN 18.11.19

About Ulm there are a whole bunch. See both fight or, for example, this
http://forums.playground.ru/dungeonlords/72931/
look at the other pages, the first is long gone.

S
Sergeey 18.11.19

The problem for a while on how to get to DEATH valley???????

S
Sorok_dva 18.11.19

To Sergeey:
If you haven't passed this place - to get Strokie (know this?) the magic word for sorcerer Grimlock (living in the Northern lands in the fork between the two lakes to choose the left),it will give the lunar signs for teleportation

Question: 1)received for military Guild Lord, but the ability was not a pair of secondary weapons,although the manual specified.That is my profession if you like that effect: warrior-alert-knight-paladin-Lord,I don't know whether the glitch - version 1C 1.4 patch
2)that dude in Fargrove - Ribon,why??

K
Kenas1 18.11.19

In the dungeons of the castle of Fallen can't find the quest armor.(in a secret room, they are not)
Freed the elf, passed a room with 4 levers, found 2 other lever for grids, found a room with a button and 2 coffins behind her in a secret room are 3 of the tomb and a Ghost elf. Beat it, it gives only a soul gem, but in the tombs "armor" there... Tried to open one grid, both grids, not open – as the wall peas, armor no... Maybe it's because of the version (v.1.0)
What to do? Please tell me.

V
Vyho 18.11.19

I understand the place is right. Were floating through the canals, right? Argelia Arizona type hanging over the pedestal. In coffins of armor and should not be.

D
Dubinin 18.11.19

People! How to use rune temples/sarcophagi, for example, the rune forge or others (such as those that the dragons near or in the lake of fear). What subject do they need?

Version 1.4 of the game from 1C

K
Kenas1 18.11.19

In my opinion they are needed for quests astrologers.

I
IDN 18.11.19

there is a part of the quests to advance along the line of astrologers (paladin, newsdate), there nao to find three such temple and charge crystal. Is part of the quests for warriors, it is necessary to weapon (in my opinion, it doesn't work).

G
Garvarg 18.11.19

Version 1C 4цд.
When I leave the first city, the game loading phase of the sewer - the beginning. Hundred do?
Was parenchymal twice, the glitch repeats.

Write everything in one message
IDN

I
IDN 18.11.19

I was in a multiplayer game. Try to erase saves time, and the second - start playing again a totally different pers (e.g., playing with orgacom warrior, was a mage of the elves), and the name of let new.

M
MoonlightShadow 18.11.19

>RamZa Tagir
>2.that all depends on the level of complexity in addition to the strength and survivability of monsters?

1) I noticed that the more the level of difficulty of vstrechnaya pack larger mobs, and more likely there will be stronger mobs that possible in this location. In other words put the level of complexity in the center of furgora to maximum more often will encounter large packs of robbers and more rarely small packs shelupon (but the frequency of the meetings themselves is regulated in a different setting)

2) At the level of complicated exp with mobs of the same type on 15-20% more (probably pogtomu that they are more complex)

K
KatyGamer 18.11.19

And who knows what can be done with the Altar of the Stars idlya what he did (He is on the island)?

I
IDN 18.11.19

IT is needed for quests advanced in the classes line of priests (after receiving the title paladin or celestial) to obtain the elite class. Need to find 3 altar (1 where to save Mara, and the latter in the right and lower corner of the map in the Forbidden lands).

S
SanXaos 18.11.19

Listen to this garbage:
I and my partner play in multiplayer... has... happened...
We tried to continue:
I like the server I press load game appears Persian click on it it spread in the left line and my partner was this option
he can only choose a Persian but then he LVL 1 and not pumped and without things((((((((
What do we do?

Thanks in advance.

d
desecrator 18.11.19

Tell me, a normal day in this game is? But it is always twilight Yes twilight, as gloomy and nepriatno to play:)
And map! Where can I obtain a map to avoid confusion in large catacombs?

J
JONI B. 18.11.19

Cards are in the folder of the game. Open folder Map - it map of the whole world. And in the folder maps the rest of more detailed dungeon maps, and other.... I was repetative some cards on the printer, so it was better to navigate...
About daylight I was all right in the middle of the climb...

_
_Hell_ 18.11.19

I have a few questions:

1) Where to find Airliner (red jar found, returned, and on the road the elf anymore)

2) Where are the stolen treasure (the gang of bandits had stopped, from the leader had the key, and where the manuscript to look for do not know). Minas-Tau is also nailed (near the band), knight was released, and the treasure can not be found.

3) How to get into the house of Contadora (so like, don't remember (requires an object)) in Fargrove (in the slums got).

4) Play as an elf (the Celestials + the Lord of Death), can I somehow get Wildhammer or need to have to be any other race except elf and human.

5) Where will charge a flaming sword, but it is not lit, although in the pirate 1.0 - once burned.

6) Why can't I see a bonus from the unique of things (for example, in Ulm took the shield from the pedestal, written gives any interest protection, wear the shield, open the skills window and nothing, although with other items purchased from vendors all working)

PS version 1.5 from 1C gold Edition

Thanks in advance

T
TheFirst1 18.11.19

And dracona couple there (school samurai like) there were asked kakihto dragons to fill up how to do it or eggs to get (can't remember the current Sedna started to play) vobshem tasks in the samurai school them. Dragon how to do?

J
JONI B. 18.11.19

Dragons not need to blame. You just need to relieve them of their nest egg. Their nests are located outside the city of Arindale, for pharmacy, a little right and then left. Get in a big mess. To the nests, I came from the right side... and then quickly so do not delay... potuguese, grab and run for your life... For a second zameshkalsya and you're dead. I got the first time did not work, so a little pomuchatsya...

N
NayomNIK 18.11.19

If you decide to soak them,you'll be tormented for a long time! My friend on the grid soaked his 8 daggers and shuriken,but ~was 1075000 experience points give! There's about 4 dragons(at least, we 4 dunk ,one by one enticed and soaked).