3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atilla1989 03.04.22 09:11 pm

Is it possible to be reborn and become a magician (Elden Ring)

Salute! Played as a warrior for 120 hours. In the final locations according to the plot. And I realized for myself that with a sword you will solve few cases in this game. You can only take out bosses and large mobs with the help of magic. So the question is, is it possible to change something now if another class is initially selected? It is impossible to use the staff despite the high level of concentration, faith, wisdom ... In addition to prayers, what is the way out? And then, some prayers burn not active, even though I approach the level. Blue swords, arrows, summoning skeletons...
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspector_73 03.04.22

In the academy, after killing the boss, you can drop the stats and distribute them over the new one. Make whoever you want. Need a tear.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

Prayers are not active, you need to take a seal in your hand (it's like a staff from magicians), for example, the seal of a killer of gods or whatever you have ...

Go to Renal Full Moon and "reborn" into a magician, what's the problem? You need a larva for this...

A
Atilla1989 03.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
more than once. level 148 and without rebirth, there are enough levels of concentration, faith and wisdom. I don’t understand how to use the staff ... they shoot from it - you just need to choose a certain prayer or spell, it turns out, xs ... magicians fiercely demolish bosses when you call - fierce rays of magic, explosions and comets ... these are spells and prayers you just need to find? I'm worried that the class is not the same and because of this it may not work properly))

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

Atilla1989
I took the staff in my hand, set the spell as needed and shoot, the same button as for hitting with a sword, on the RB joystick for example. If the staff is in your left hand, LB

K
K1L1K 03.04.22

Atilla1989
Classes only affect starting stats and equipment.

b
back_inUSSR 03.04.22

Casual is lousy.

W
Wing42 03.04.22

Atilla1989
You can't do anything with a sword in PvP, but mobs, that bosses flew off from a hefty jerk, and fly off.
PvP in Elda Rings is still a dull shithole. I'll go through the game and go "reborn" from a fighter into a cucumber patch: I'll use flasks in pvp, buff with Deadly Sin and use the River of Blood katana in battle.

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Wing42
Sin seems to have been nerfed, so it's better to take two Rivers: D

W
Wing42 03.04.22

GillesDeVanz
I hope that they will nerf a lot of things and upgrade something (for example, two-handers and ugs) so that there is more variety in pvp, and not just menstrual rollers and sluggish rapiers from under the shield. And if Hidetaka guesses to make sure that the effects are not hung up through the roll, then he will be done well.