3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yesane 11.04.22 10:32 pm

Character does not move (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

This question may have been asked before, but I couldn't find it. What is the actual problem. When my Persian enters Skyhold and receives a sword (which they give to a MAG!) a cutscene begins where he, along with other Persians, enters the castle (a temple, whatever the name of the building is, and it doesn’t matter) and then something incomprehensible begins for me . In general, all the sounds of the game disappear, the models begin to teleport in space when they should have simply left the frame, and during the dialogue, for some reason, they generally stand in the default position (if you just spawn a model in games, then it will stand more evenly than a soldier on the parade ground and with a wide outstretched hands). But that's okay. I could write it off on my computer, but when they give me control over the character, it stops .. Well, it just kind of stops. I can rotate the camera, open inventory, map, etc., but I can't walk. What should I do about it? ( and further. I tried to teleport to another location, but the download disappeared at some point and there was just a black screen for more than an hour) please help! I just want to go through the Inquisition! 😭
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 11.04.22

yesane
So your computer meets the system requirements of the game?
Well, is it important a licensed game or a repack? If it's a repack, try downloading another one.

Y
Yesane 11.04.22

Andrei YP
Corresponds. I have a repack. On other repacks, my game didn’t go beyond the first boss, an error took off. On this I reach Skyhold and here on you. One more problem..

Y
Yesane 11.04.22

I'm tired of reinstalling these repacks all the time .. It would be better if I bought a license. But there is no way back, I spent too much time correcting all the mistakes that I had in order to quit the game and go to play it on YouTube.

J
JoKeRD07 11.04.22

yesane
Trainer or mods?

Y
Yesane 11.04.22

JoKeRD07
Nothing.

A
Andrei YP 11.04.22

yesane
It seems that the problem is somewhere with your computer or with the operating system. Otherwise, a lot of people would have been trumpeting about such a problem for a long time.

B
BDmitriy 11.04.22

Try lowering all graphics settings in the game and try again.

Y
Yesane 11.04.22

BDmitriy
Already did. The sound appeared, but the main problem was not solved.

Y
Yesane 11.04.22

Andrei YP
I already think so too. I climbed on foreign forums and did not find a similar problem. Well, except for the white screen after the song "The Dawn Will Come" which appears in approximately the same place.