3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joddy 11.04.22 10:56 pm

Fatal Error (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Good day to all!

People, I recently encountered such a problem - after starting the game, when the first picture appears, after a couple of seconds the game closes with the inscription "the program has stopped working", and then a window with "Fatal Error" appears, as in the screenshot ...

I took a long time I thought about what it was ... and yet I figured it out!
In general, the whole trouble is due to the Resorep program, so it replaces the textures ...
After launching the program, she needs to specify the path to the executable file of the game, when you point this file to her, the program asks for x32 or x64 this file ... when I set x64, the program warned that there could be crashes, in fact they were ... but then I set it to x32 and the game started, but then the mods didn't work... and again, I sat there and figured out why it was crashing on x64... and I understood! It was necessary to install the latest version of Java under x64, although I had it, but after installing it fresh, Windows told me that the Java that is already on the computer is broken and needs to be removed. Removed and now the game starts without problems and with mods...

PS And one more thing - if your city map suddenly turned black, but the icons are not displayed, just turn on "Depth of field in the settings", or go along the path ...BatmanArkhamKnightBmGameConfig to the "BmSystemSettings.ini" file, find the line "DepthOfField", it is not alone there, and after the "equal" sign, enter "True", save and set "Read Only" in the properties of the same file...

Thank you all for your attention!
1 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 24.04.22

Hi. I am getting this error right now. Can you send a link where you got the fresh download file for java? Thanks