3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuroma 11.04.22 11:10 pm

code 16 disc (Grand Theft Auto 5)

installed the game from the disk, downloaded the rockstar launcher, but the launcher does not see the game on the scan, what should I do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 11.04.22

Kuroma
Eh, now I would use disks for installing games when you can just download them.

PS I foresee excuses that the Internet is weak and all that, thus you still have to download and disk version of the patch.

K
Kuroma 11.04.22

KIBERMAX
problem is more likely not in weakness, but in the fact that it is limited for me, 20GB per month and how long I will have to wait to download, since I can solve the problem

A
Alexandr_Nem 11.04.22

Kuroma
will still have to download the game, but in the rockstar launcher, you probably need to find the "find a game" button, or "activate the key" from the disk, if the disk is marked with a steam icon, then you need to carry out these manipulations in steam, and bind the steam and rockstar accounts to each other

K
Kuroma 11.04.22

Alexandr_Nem
there is no serial code, there is only a code for technical support. The launcher does not see the game when searching, and there are no special signs on the box, a regular box with 7 discs

t
t830x 11.04.22

Kuroma
When the srakastar launcher sees the game, it will download about 50GB of all the DLC that has ever been released. Only then will it be possible to play.