3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spellcustomer 11.04.22 11:10 pm

Legendary skills? Nonsense (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Correct me if I'm wrong. Having pumped the skill to 100, we can reset it and return all the perks pumped in. In this case, it turns out that all previously acquired abilities of this skill completely disappear and it is necessary to download it again, as if the character had not been able to do anything before. Let's say we have a player level of commercials 70 - th and just the same hands itching to drive the cherished perks into other skills. And what is the use of this? For example, alchemy has been pumped up to 100 and 10 perks have been hammered into it. We reset it and pump other skills, but alchemy itself, as a skill, will not get better if it is pumped again to 100, right? By the time this happens, the character will have leveled up by 5 or more and will have to drive perks into alchemy again on the second round, which means spending perks again. So, in the end, we have a level 80 character with the same alchemy abilities? So the whole point is zadrotstvo and overcoming the level ceiling? I am silent already about the fact that such specificity completely deprives the character of uniqueness and spoils the atmosphere of the game. I personally think it's stupid, don't you?
34 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.04.22

spellcustomer
Pros mainly for those who played the game for the first time and spent perks in vain. Surely some in Blacksmithing have opened the entire skill branch, but they have not found a use for it. It makes sense to reset and pump again, wisely. Also the Hacking skill, it is enough to pump only the first 2 points in it (and even then for beginners). A common plus from increasing the level of GG is the pumping of weapons - the higher the level, the more powerful the pumping.
In fact, this whole reset is complete crap.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 11.04.22

It’s not necessary to legendary any alchemy or forge there ... Shooting, for example, can always be shaken, without long-range weapons in the game in any way. I consider. One-handed and two-handed weapons can be re-swinged using a different type of weapon (axes, hammers, double swords ...). I would not dare to legendize the armor. Pickpocketing, stealth for experienced thieves is not a problem to re-pump. I don’t even know about magic, I only played a pure magician (destruction) once, and destruction didn’t swing so fast.
So my IMHO - it is best to legendaryize weapon branches in order to diversify the gameplay.

s
spellcustomer 11.04.22

nestrbob
In fact, this whole reset is complete crap. Exactly, and even spoils the atmosphere for two reasons: 1. GG suddenly falls ill with amnesia and "remembers" what he did not know))) 2. GG loses his individuality, as a result, EVERYTHING can be pumped.

Kurosaki_gamer
One-handed and two-handed can be downloaded again Well, this is crazy))) There was a Persian, for example, the most dangerous breter in Skyrim and suddenly forgot which end to hold the blade from.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 11.04.22

spellcustomer
If you are for role-playing reasons.... then at least at level 15, at least at level 100 you will swing your sword in the same way. Perks affect damage and stamina consumption for power hits + a couple of highlights for each type of weapon (crit chance, armor penetration ...). Isn't it crazy that with the same sword you do more damage over time, and the hammer starts to pierce armor for no reason, although you still swing them the same way. If there were any combos, then okay .... And so, the whole gameplay is like MADNESS !!! Skyrim isn't even SPARTA!!!

s
spellcustomer 11.04.22

Kurosaki_gamer
If you are for role-playing reasons .... then at least at level 15, at least at level 100, you will swing your sword in the same way. Say thanks to the gazebo for the animation, which did not bother to add the Shaolin tricks to the pumping campaign (although there is still a finishing animation). But I think you will agree that if you use something for a long time, then you will get better and better at it. Isn't it crazy that with the same sword you do more damage over time, and the hammer starts to pierce armor for no reason, although you still swing them the same way. You're supposed to get stronger, more agile, and more experienced as you play (which is one of the fundamentals of an RPG, after all). Therefore, you hit harder and you manage to find weak spots in the armor. So no, not crazy. On the other hand, I absolutely do not understand (for role-playing reasons) how you can "forget" the acquired mastery skills. Let's say if the character spent time in prison, then there are no questions, it's logical. And complete idiocy, when the reset of skills occurs without an explainable game reason, but simply at the request of the player. This is the same as using the console or downloading the uncaper.

w
wild rider 11.04.22

This is for those who want to not only pump all the skills, but also score them with all the perks in the game. But I don't know what level you need to reach for this.

This is not necessary for someone who plays a certain role in the game. Why dump what you downloaded to the maximum? The idea is that you pump more, that's what you rest on the game. In my opinion, it’s easier to spend one soul of a dragon and redistribute existing perks in dragonborn, so that, if not changing the class, then at least focusing on other skills. And there you don’t need an “unnecessary” skill to pump up to 100.

88dementiy88 11.04.22

No matter how much I searched about the legendary skill, no one really explained how to do it. Am I supposed to use the console, kill all the children in Skyrim, eat a hundred butterflies, endure an anal punishment from a Daedra, or just find some secret button that resets everything, Why can't anyone explain humanly, ala for UBER N00b's !!! !

Oo! Still, after a long racking of the head for half an hour and a stupid sorting out of the keys, I still found this "button". This is his mother GRE@%NNY SPACE. No hint, no hint. I already thought that I was being fucked, although my version is 1.9.32.07. Arbor, such Arbor ...

m
mad wolf 11.04.22

This is his mother GRE@%NNY SPACE. No hint, no hint. I already thought that I was being fucked, although my version is 1.9.32.07. An arbor, such an arbor ...
but what does the arbor have to do with it?
she wrote a clue in clear English:pix.playground.ru

s
saa0891 11.04.22

88dementiy88

What's incomprehensible there, you go to the skills menu, choose which one you need, for example, which is pumped up to 100, for example, stealth, press the space bar like on the screen of mad wolf (this will pop up a warning), it drops to 15 and becomes legendary, you get all the points that were invested in it, you can distribute them over a new one, besides, you can pump it again while getting points for perks when you level up.

D
Deathxleo 11.04.22

saa0891
mad wolf
I had a version where the type of armor was not written, maybe it also has bugs with inscriptions

n
nestrbob 11.04.22

Deathxleo
You need to install fewer mods.

D
Deathxleo 11.04.22

nestrbob
I didn't even know about them then

m
mad wolf 11.04.22

I didn’t even know about them
then, so choose less crooked repacks. In a clean game, there were no problems with the inscription ...

D
Deathxleo 11.04.22

mad wolf
Fuck, I mean, I'll introduce that he could put a crooked repack, and he doesn't know it himself, so he messed with the "space"

D
D.Artist 11.04.22

I had everything up to 100, I had to reset everything up to 15 for legendaries for:
1. Fan 2. I needed
extra. download the branch of blacksmithing, because I have a mod
for armor and weapons, and without a blacksmith you can’t really craft anything.

In fact, there is nothing wrong with this, the only problem is that
all these skills can be reset as many times as you like (I would limit it to
only 1 reset), and for trainers, legendary skills can be pumped up to
50 per level, that is, we can raise all the skills of trainers up to
90 without any problems, and then manually download another 10 points.
The advantage of the reset is that we still won’t succeed in Rambo, because. we will
receive about half as much extra. perkov than with
primary pumping, leveling will be slower. For example,
the final lvl before the reset I had 81.5 now I have pumped
almost all skills to 100 (3 to 95-96) and my final lvl is 115, judging
by my calculations, the maximum will be 116.
Still, they are a limiter in vain reset was not set.

PS If anyone just needs to reset the perks, and not pump additional. branch,
this can be done absolutely legally after the Dragonborn ending
countless times, or at least through the console.

I
Infiltrator 11.04.22

The main thing is that they gave us the opportunity, and then we have to decide for ourselves.

D
Deathspell Omega 11.04.22

it’s also a joke that
the monsters in the game don’t increase
in level for some reason, if almost all enemies have a level in the editor, then at least at level 1 GG they will be level 50, even though at level 155 GG
and enemies don’t increase HP and all other skills
are so what meaning to download GG above 81 lvl

G
Greywarn 11.04.22

Deathspell Omega
well, well, then I have dragons with 2000 and more hp at 200 and higher character levels fly (I didn’t add hp mods to them) ...

K
K0MAH4 11.04.22

2000 hp is not a problem for enemies. For 5-10 hits, almost everything will fall from a one-handed weapon or a bow (fortunately, there is damage for 300 + enchantment 70x70). Another thing is magic: after level 90 it makes no sense. destruction spells with 90 damage against 2000-4000 hp of the enemy is ridiculous, and screams in the same pit

m
mad wolf 11.04.22

destruction spells with 90 damage against 2000-4000 hp of the enemy is ridiculous,
but is someone stopping you from casting spit with 247 damage or a ray of good for 309/second?
Ancient dragons shouldn't be killed for free...