3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgorShakal 12.04.22 12:29 am

Weapons and their manufacturers. (Borderlands 2)

Since there is a topic on bending sticks, I decided to make a topic and call it "Weapons and their manufacturers" here we will share our opinions about the weapons we play, and most importantly, compare them.
I'll start playing as a Spetsnaz soldier, I thought about how to run with weapons from Yakov "Jacobs" in the first part, but in view of the small number of cartridges and the huge recoil when shooting, I decided to choose what is better, now I'm playing weapons Vladik "Vladof" depresses the fact that there are no shotguns, but it can be experienced.
33 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiN-NARKOzz 12.04.22

Dagetto2010
two identical things can be found, only the levels are different

D
Dagetto2010 12.04.22

FiN-NARkOzz
Actually, these are mods for classes, and only textures change for them, while weapons change forearm, scopes, pistol and tactical grips, stocks, colors, element highlighting (blue, green, purple, red) and so on .
Yes, and I wrote about the possibility of finding the same trunks, but with different levels. You can make an absolute copy of any weapon, but that's another story.

A
Anike1 12.04.22

Well, I can only say one thing ... I tried everything that is possible and in my opinion the best of the best is:

Shotguns - Hyperion, accurate, fast-firing ... it's a pity there are only 8-11 cartridges.
Sniper Rifles - Jacobs
Assault Rifles - Vladov
Rocket Launchers - take the ones that say "Uses less ammo per shot." They hit hard, and eat little, and rockets fly fast.
Pistols - The revolver from Jacobs is the most. (3-4 shots and the "Super Crazy Drone" turns into dust.)
PP - Tedior and that's all ... Everything is fine in them, and you can even get sloppy if you really caught a completely fat mob.

Well, for fans of the schizostrel, I advise you to take 2 elemental machine guns / shotguns from Bandit or 2 PP Tedior, or 2 Vladof assaults on mobs.

P
Pavel_80 12.04.22

In "lonely" I determined for myself:
1. Pistol - Torgue. Preferably with optics, one round per shot and good accuracy.
2. Assault rifle - Torgue. Highly desirable magazine capacity, rate of fire. Better like a minigun.
3. Shotgun - Torgue. Definitely not 1 shot.
4. RPG - Torgue.
Advantages: 1. versatility - did not meet the enemy with a rebuff (resist); 2. Some inaccuracy is compensated by the affected area of ​​the cartridge.
In addition, there is a relic (loyalty). Adds % rate of fire and % magazine size to Torgue weapons. Strongly positive for RPGs and shotguns.
5. PP - preferably not Dahl. with corrosion. I use only against robots, inspectors and "vultures".
The disadvantage of Dahl in this case is firing bursts in aiming mode. Somewhat doubtful of course. But if the robot is thick-skinned and I shoot from afar, it’s easier for me to press the button 1 time and release the entire clip.
6. Sniper - Jakobs.
Advantages - bonuses are often given: +% damage; +% to crit. damage. Or both at once.
Disadvantages of other manufacturers: Dahl - firing bursts in aiming mode; Hyperion - the first shot has to be aimed (stabilizers are activated in the course of firing).

H
Helfyy 12.04.22

Playing Bullet Gun

P
PazDim 12.04.22

Commando, slag machine from Hyperion (very accurate, using Eridian technology), shotgun from Tedior (when every little thing needs to be filled up, fiery, 8 bullets each and everyone flies along sinusoids), rifle from Jacobs (very powerful, gold, probably everyone saw- with a car disk instead of a clip) and a rocket launcher from Tedior (two cartridges in a clip, in case of a struggle for life). Seems not bad :)

H
Helfyy 12.04.22

I play as a Shizostrel, I prefer Mullivan pistols, Hyperion and Jakobs shotguns are the best, Jakobs snipes, but I don’t use machine guns at all, and if I have to, then Vladov

H
Helfyy 12.04.22

Here is my favorite drobash

F
ForzaDelDestino 12.04.22

http://www.playground.ru/dox/borderlands_2/gid_po_orugiyu_pistoleti-11955/
Overview of pistols.

t
tom x 12.04.22

Now I'm playing as a Mechromancer - finally pistols and shotguns came in handy. So far, the best specimens come across from Maliwan and Bandit, respectively. .

g
gost3012 12.04.22

TORRG can stand well with a pistol and a torg rifle. The damage is very high for my level pistol-4000 rifle-3000 when everything else does half as much damage. I also found an endless pistol at 50lv such a topic, Vladov's company 7500+ damage, very rapid-fire (well, that's Vladof) and if you shoot through the scope, an infinity sign is drawn with bullets when you shoot

K
Komodo Saurian 12.04.22

pix.playground.ru

I don’t want to quit, because to match the character:

pix.playground.ru

M
Misha Lorrie 12.04.22

I found an unusual corrosive gun, of course, the damage is average, but it removes the HP of almost all enemies very well, it kills with a one-shot, but there is one minus, when aiming forward (at the enemy), the bullet flies up i. you need to aim at the ground to hit the enemy in front