3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixao229 12.04.22 12:59 am

Will rocksteady remove Denuvo? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

actually, subject, I want to know your opinion
76 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 12.04.22

No. They will strangle themselves, but they will leave her.

j
jackonda 12.04.22

Removed as soon as possible

N
Nehalim 12.04.22

Unfortunately not , they will suffer to optimize it .

R
Red Barels 12.04.22

it's not about protection, but about poor optimization a couple of patches and everything will be fine then we'll buy it

n
nighthawkreal 12.04.22

Denuvo turned out to be so cool that even powerful computers could not cope with it. :)

It all depends on greed and ingenuity. It would be nice to cling to the glory of the Witcher. Like we love you so much that we completely trust and removed the protection, since it is unsuccessful. But suddenly the very thought that they would drag off at least one copy to them like a knife to ... the heart ....

S
SALEM 12.04.22

Greed breeds poverty ..... Rocksteady has been added to the list of goons from EA ............

m
moonchild69 12.04.22

nixao229
Why don't you ask Rocksteady themselves?

d
deathcold 12.04.22

if the fans sit on their necks asking them to remove this shit, then they will remove it anyway

F
FiercestLeek02 12.04.22

Death_Cold
Do you think they will sit down?

M
MunchkiN 616 12.04.22

maybe they will, but it's unlikely.
all the more likely for it already proplochenno and wanting to download is still a lot.

R
Red Barels 12.04.22

where did you get the idea that there is Denuvo protection?

B
BrutalVlad 12.04.22

More than sure not. Although if the meaning was to protect the game from pirates and thereby increase sales, then this meaning is somehow lost against the background of the fact that everyone went to return the game in droves, but what can I say, the WB themselves urged to do so. So what the hell is not kidding.

F
Flow4Master 12.04.22

They would rather cancel sales on the PC altogether than remove the protection.

i
izzylai 12.04.22

invalid dok
1. From the fact that this was written about a long time ago.
2. From the fact that the crack did not appear
And why remove denuvo at all? This has nothing to do with the poor quality of porting and optimization on the PC.
And from all this, I personally (I believe that the fans of the series will agree with me) have not lost interest in the game itself (because in all other respects it turned out gorgeous), and I will buy the game again when I am convinced that the developers were able to bring it to mind. But, of course, I will not pre-order games from such a studio anymore.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 12.04.22

Protection was made from pirates, and those who bought litsuhu suffer.

K
Kiol20 12.04.22

Marcus_Fenix
​​Pirates are also suffering, it will be difficult for them to play with such lags too.

D
Dzhamal96 12.04.22

invalid dok
and where did you get that it is not there?

K
Kind_Stone 12.04.22

Kiol20
Comrade, we will wait for an adequate new and optimized release. :)
Why do we need to play a slideshow simulator?

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 12.04.22

Kiol20
Pirates are on my side, I myself often download torrent edition, but if the game is normal and I will definitely play it, I buy it, and my situation is such that I can play on PS4, but there the price is 4 times more, I thought calmly on PC buy, but not here. With The Witcher, I wanted to take the reverse situation on PS4, run it on your PC with better graphics than on PS4 at 30 fps.

R
Red Barels 12.04.22

did the pirates install protection on the game? pirates are not interested in the game, that's all. who needs a crooked port