3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asbarton 18.11.19 04:24 pm

Windows 10 GameDVR

Disconnect GameDVR, even if you didn't play it all exactly works, and the game blunt !!!!!!!!!
full off - only through the registry
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
asbarton 18.11.19

Open registry editor (Run> Regedit) the registry editor to run as administrator (right click on the icon start, then command prompt as administrator, in the line regedit, then enter)
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ System \ GameConfigStore
Set the DWORD value GameDVR_Enabled 0
Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \
To create a key GameDVR. ( to create a partition is the folder new in the registry under the name GameDVR )
Create a DWORD 32 bits called AllowGameDVR and set to 0 ( in GameDVR create a 32 bit DWORD called AllowGameDVR)
Then restart the computer.
Note that Game DVR is affecting all games, not just the ones that run from Windows Store
but you can check by pressing a combination Win+G. If nothing appears, then the Game DVR is disabled.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.11.19

asbarton
AMAZING))))))))))))))

I
IDarkaxeI 18.11.19

asbarton
But if its in the running processes is not present - means it is all still there?

a
asbarton 18.11.19

IDarkaxeI
There, I also thought that inactive, I have never even came into it, just in case it is better to disable in the registry

a
asbarton 18.11.19

and this problem only began with the advent of the anniversary updates windows 10 , and from the very first day

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.11.19

asbarton
What games blunt for her???? What will see the manifestation of this disconnect, I will explain.

a
asbarton 18.11.19

All games, for example, I saw the difference in all games, for example cs-go stupid ( while the resolution will not change), and even games such as the Witcher 1 . A personal matter can not be disabled, but this program to broadcast games - not needed at all

M
Metalist1925 18.11.19

asbarton
ie if I simply turned off, it still works?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 18.11.19

Che at all?))))

a
airstorm 18.11.19

This feature allows the owners of consoles Xbox and Windows 10 operating system to interact with games. It allows you to assign keyboard shortcuts to:
Record audio from microphone.
Video recording from the screen.
Screenshot.
The weaker feature of your PC, the more noticeable will be the difference if you disable game DVR, many players have observed the following problem in games: freezes, lag, FPS dropping.
To find out whether this function is enough to see a green rectangle with nadpisyu Press Win+G when you start the game.
P. S. If someone after disabling and restarting, the value in the register was 1, then repeat the procedure by running Regedit FROM an ADMINISTRATOR!

a
airstorm 18.11.19

asbarton
Add that the registry editor is run with administrator privileges, and then suddenly who has a value of 0 will again be 1, will write that not working etc.... ;)

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 18.11.19

asbarton
Thanks,keep this topic) will ever switch to 10 will love need:)

a
airstorm 18.11.19

asbarton wrote:
Dude you drive like to turn off the GameDVR makes the FPS dropping ???
You even delved into I have written above? The weaker the performance of your PC, the more noticeable will be the difference if you disable game DVR keyword if disabled! Enabled same GameDVR observed friezes, lag, FPS dropping... it's not so complex logic to display the result.

S
Steve Taller 18.11.19

airstorm
nothing this is not observed, and the green window when popping up, check the box do not show and all

a
airstorm 18.11.19

Steve Taller wrote:
check the box do not show and all
himself game DVR from this is not disabled ;) - better to cut it off completely.

M
MrWorld 18.11.19

asbarton
By the way I have the game dvr key is already there. It should re-create?

E
Elsopapeador 18.11.19

like helped

L
Luka_gg 18.11.19

airstorm
airstorm wrote:
Enabled same GameDVR observed friezes, lag, FPS dropping... it's not so complex logic to display the result.
Is there a video or article or personal study. I tried Google video, but nothing concrete found, unless it is:
Spoiler