3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gengsta1991 18.11.19 04:24 pm

Faction (Elex)

What is your faction better? (they like 4)
98 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elior 18.11.19

to clerical can portanote to run in the mountains on their nositelei)
word for word, and you're in the barracks)))
to join would have otherwise beat the game and where it is up to you

E
Elior 18.11.19

sphalerite evil but people have created when the clergy failed in their project of the name of God and then went to Alba
but one of the scientists when they realized that failure does not inevitably began to develop a project for the survival of himself
do not be surprised if it will be hybrid

A
ALEXIY4EVER 18.11.19

teleport in Hort opens with a teleport in the Domed city

T
Thckek 18.11.19

Mr. Castro
In the tower of Logan(the Duke) in the basement, on the ground floor.the EU took the quest from Blake to steal a pomegranate, you will understand, in the same room

s
sesilben 18.11.19

was the earth, byi people, and so scientists saw the comet, and began to prepare. Gathered the best of the best of........ in short clerics is an old organization before the disaster, Alba is one of them, the thugs and the thugs in Africa and Bercy, their home sits and thinks........... here I want to crank that I had all ripe for all factions ( i.e. it did not) but go for the clerics because they started the whole mess

s
sesilben 18.11.19

http://gameguidesbook.ru/vse-podrobnosti-pyati-fraktsij-v-elex.html/

Everything is fractions, and in contact with the separatists....... could you give them ripe, in the end you can join the ALB.

E
Elior 18.11.19

but good does not play the same ALB even your armor nobody will
not separable or even in the castle

never seen armor at the separable only spell scrolls

s
sesilben 18.11.19

Yes, it is generally pichal, I dreamed of a native armor to drive at the end though......... but there is no dick there. Can a mod dobavit if possible

r
raspisnoy1 18.11.19

////Thought to join the clergy, but came to them in the city and listen to how they washed and went to fanatics, I realized that outcasts are not bad guys////
but it is not in their worldview...because all the factions lightly E6..s...on. practicality and look whose puhi and gadgets Vandervelde over and drown....I there Nasr..t with their very big mountain for all the degenerates

E
Elisium10 18.11.19

Dear forum, tell me please be kind.
1)Want to join bertam, the condition is fulfilled, but tormented by one point, won't the other factions hostile to me after that? Yes, I read the thread, many opinions, but there is true.
2)do Not disappear if the quests have a rogue and healers, after joining?
3)Maybe it makes sense to do their quests first and then start?
4)Another question who has the most interesting unique quests (for membership)?
Want to join as long as tired to run around naked, and there's no armor.
5) by the Way tell me which of your factions best armour?

D
Ded MastDay 18.11.19

Elisium10
Hostile will not, just will lose some factional quests, but not all, some quests will give even if you're in another faction. Better to do a little quests for every faction, and when they will be ready to accept you with open arms, just pick the ones that you prefer. Everything else, armor, weapons, it's a matter of taste. But each faction has their own special skills which can be learned only by joining them, here on these skills and see what you are more suited to your style of play.

W
WOR4UN 18.11.19

Tell me there's a problem. Once again came to the village of Berserkers, all merchants refuse to trade, they say something like Go away FIF.

S
Stanislavich 18.11.19

WOR4UN
It's obvious. you have sinned against the heart of the world. To correct their sins - pay the penalty to Ragnar.

W
WOR4UN 18.11.19

Stanislavich
Thanks for the reply, I will try.

W
WOR4UN 18.11.19

The penalty to pay is not obtained, there is no such conversation. It may be still possible to do something?

K
KotEpOdNarKotE1 9 18.11.19

gengsta1991
To each his own. To me that's not very rogue like. As for me it is better berserk or clerics

V
Voin1 18.11.19

Yes,Berserker is better in spite of their attitude to technology. But maybe they'll change.
And so, in the story, they are more likely to help their magic hybrid considers the most dangerous and it changes everything for the better good in the end. And besides, JAX's birth Berserker, as it turns out.

a
avas 12 18.11.19

Something perhaps we should all unite, and see what happens.