3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danyakiller98 12.04.22 01:18 am

Wild Hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sorry for the stupid question, but why are the riders of the Wild Hunt elves? From the very beginning they were called ghosts and they looked the same. If the answer lies in the book, I immediately say that I just started reading it and did not reach the moment with the Hunt.
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
IArlekinI 12.04.22

gggggh134668
So I'm not arguing. In the books, everything is described in detail, while the series is limited to the same time.

g
gggggh134668 12.04.22

IArlekinI
, I don't remember if there was a story of little Geralt in the books? If you remove this, then both books can be completely done, there is no point in this backstory, because in the game, only three witchers of the Wolf school remained, not counting Geralt, and a lot was shown there)

D
Dmitry_XAN 12.04.22

IArlekinI
In the books, they only briefly talk about his childhood, training and the moment when he first went out on the highway (served as memories), in the series, Geralt's childhood and training is the biggest hole, because there are, well, a lot of otsebyatny

I
IArlekinI 12.04.22

gggggh134668
The fact that there are few witchers, it is mentioned in the 3rd book that there was an attack by fanatics on Kaer Morhen.

I
IArlekinI 12.04.22

gggggh134668
I started reading books after watching the series, and was a little upset when I did not find Geralt's childhood description in the first books.

I
IArlekinI 12.04.22

Dmitriy_XAN A
gag that takes 2 episodes))) Here I can only agree, childhood in the series is just a reflection on the topic, as they say now: "I'm an artist, I see it that way"

g
gggggh134668 12.04.22

IArlekinI
game is not about childhood, so I didn't care about childhood, I expected from the series that it would be more like books