3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kot Leopold 12.04.22 01:18 am

Lost frying pan and our old friend (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think almost all the players helped the unfortunate granny find a frying pan in the White Garden, but did everyone catch the subtext hidden behind this seemingly simple quest? And so, remember, first of all in the house we find a broken monocle, which is also marked as a thing for the task, then in the remains of the fire you can find burnt notes:

Somewhere we have already met a similar saying, haven't we? In addition, from the records it can be concluded that the stranger was conducting some negotiations with the Nilfs. Vigorous tongue, monocle ... yes, this is Thaler!

And at our first meeting near the troll cave, the old swindler will gladly tell us that he is coming from negotiations with blacks, which went "bad luck".

5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_Nick 12.04.22

So? ....
Of course, it is clear that we are talking about Tyler. What's the point?!
Monocle remains to hang out in the "quest" for always, there is no continuation and will not be.
For good, it should have been possible to lay everyone to Radovid, that, they say, someone is negotiating with the Nilfs behind the back of the king, here is the evidence. But .... the development of the situation was not brought

S
Sergfall 12.04.22

Kot Leopold
So what?
Or do you think you're the only one who guessed?

H
Hireidan 12.04.22

Old_Nick
You pawn them to Radovid - and Radovid orders to execute you! A couple of a couple of pas, and the fourth ending has arrived.

M
M0f 12.04.22

I missed his baldness.

R
RedDrag0n 12.04.22

And he died in the 1st part