3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trustmee 12.04.22 01:18 am

Mage game (Risen)

On the 10th lvl, we swing the power of FIRE magic (I tested, believe me, everything else is funny feces)! It will be difficult to complete training in the monastery (Quest for Arik) and quests in Harbor Town (Quest to kill the main henchman in the city of Don Esteban in a brothel). But DO NOT spend skill points on any bullshit like strength.
We get a mana pool of 50 at lvl 10 (just a restoring mana in one elk)
By lvl 12 we download alchemy to max and rivet eliks for +10 hp constantly, well, eliks for mana if you want to become like a homeless Vasya, you can immediately buy eliks from the alchs. Do not forget that brewed Eliks can be sold even for HP if there are too many of them.
From 13 all skill points are thrown into the mana pool. As soon as possible, make yourself 2 rings for +20 mana (New blacksmith for max -15 sp. +40 mana -40sp Facial benefit). By the 20th, try to find 200 Wisdom. The downside is that these earliest tablets are very easy to miss due to their vile chameleon coloring to match the color of the stones. On the 21st I had 165 mana pool. 10 lvl fire. 200 wisdom and lvl 4 runes. Which gave me the AD skill.
My record of 2umya yuzomi hell demolished 4 lizard elites and 5 warriors. The swordsman and the archer are far in the suction in terms of combat parameters. Most importantly, we rivet eliks for mana and enjoy life, not forgetting about such wonderful skills as the speed of summoning a skeleton and levitation.
For noobs, buying all the banks from the alchemist, we go out, click on a second auction with him and bam again the same banks in the same quantity. Repeat until the desired number of jars.

As a result, we get an Armored (Armor is the same for everyone) Monster with a bunch of HP. Only we can eat and make Eliks for +10 HP. For mana, we still don’t need 160 mana optimally (For 2 hells and a bunch of fireballs), we still have to eat Eliks. If you could make 1000 mana (that would fight from sleep to sleep). But alas, this is not given. Strong men need Eliks for strength, dodgers for dexterity, and I repeat once again for HP.
For example, for 4 fireworks, you can demolish a haze, an ogre, an Elite lizard. For 3 Raptor Warrior. For 2 Skeletons of a warrior, a black wolf, shit like a turtle with the head of a mutantoid worm, a ghoul. Everything else for 1in fire. And do not forget THAT FIRE SPLESH! I mean, in the crypt, 4 warrior skeletons fly away for 3 fireballs.
107 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

Total 100 ice, 100 staff, scrolls, alchemy, runes

Militat spiritu, militat gladio. )))

Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

By the way, and if you learn the ice completely, then ANY opponent can be frozen or just any shalupon? And is it possible somehow to freeze a bunch of opponents at the same time?

M
MEGAFLOP 12.04.22

ice sax definitely, but having a crystal 10 pumped and a rune of hell, and even if in addition to a skeleton, waving a staff is masochism.

m
mental deception 12.04.22

Are there rings in the game that increase the skill of crystals, otherwise it might not be worth downloading all 10 levels.

S
Saiyan 12.04.22

A couple of questions:
1. Where can I get a lockpicking spell? the master has no scrolls, learning the hacking skill by playing a magician is a waste of points, and I'm tired of running and poking my nose into closed locks.
2. Where can I buy scrolls that remove magical protection? 3 scrolls were given on the quest and I met more magical barriers in the game.
3. Can you find/buy rings and an amulet for mana 20+? or just scrape?

S
Svetloyar 12.04.22

> Are there rings in the game that increase the skill of crystals, otherwise it might not be worth downloading all 10 levels.
There is a ring that gives +2 to all crystals.

A sword + shield passed and a little bow shook. Started over again. Question: before going to the magicians, I want to pump in axes, to what level will the maximum allow you to invest in a camp in a swamp?

Mage does not need mining + blacksmithing, because. the best amulets and rings give a bonus to damage protection, but a good magician will not let the enemy in)

r
requiemmm 12.04.22

Saiyan The
quest to find the disk where the Girger is to be brought down - a rune of breaking locks falls from one of the Karls.
Removal of barriers - the rune is given by Ursegor at the end of the game.
Amulet +30 to mana is either given or found. At the end, I just looked into the inventory and it lies there. Xs where did you get it :)

ZeLs Freezes
almost everyone. But the cooler the mob, the shorter the freezing time.

MEGAFLOP
And spending mana on a fly or a rat is idiocy :)

S
Saiyan 12.04.22

I found a hacking rune, now I would like to pump the 3rd lvl of rune ownership for it - where would you pick up wisdom so quickly, tell me?
Hacking scrolls are terribly expensive to make 50 paper + 2 master keys 20 = 70 although of course almost always at least a closed chest pays off (and so itched at the beginning of the game to pump hacking, now you have to run around remembering where the closed chests were, but no tricks trahtibidoh and openly ).
By the way, if about pumping runes up to 4 and the maximum possession of a fireball I give hell, do they give an alternative for other magical elements?

T
Trustmee 12.04.22

Ppc requiem. My build is focused exclusively on usability. If you want to make mutanto builds, then create a separate topic and write. Builds Multi. I'm used to creating a comfortable character that is the easiest and most effective to play. Spend ring slots on anything. There is no stronger amulet in terms of efficiency in the game, except for what Ignatius gives. +15 defense to everything from one item is not enough. Blacksmith I already wrote. But for the tight I will repeat. Navy blacksmith for max -15 sp +40 mana from rings. +40 mana for the trainer -40sp Benefit to the face. It is pointless to sort out protection for a magician. Therefore, there is nothing better than rings for mana. Rings are crafted from sapphire. Eliks for mana disappear. 15o hp from the 1st hit is not demolished, since it is a quarter of hp. Elite units can and will be demolished. That will give us time to run back and drink a jar of hp or mana. Stupidity to spend points on pumping a staff. Since you also need strength to take a staff for at least 26 damage. Will you run with 10 kdkjv staff and charge with 26 shock staff??? If it comes to that, then swing the staff at 7 lvl (gives a charge of hits) and the rest is in effect. Karoch powder brains with your theory craft to anyone but not me. I will repeat especially for you. In terms of usability, my build is better.

T
Trustmee 12.04.22

The blacksmith mage was stupid until they introduced the crafting of rings and amulets. And I also had an extra 10,000 gold at the end of the game, provided that I killed everyone only with magic. There were no problems with the elks. Always wore at least 100 tons as lava appeared that regenerate 100 mana. Stupidity to take out a staff and run to peck even rats with it.

T
Trustmee 12.04.22

If you want to create a build of a battle mage, then it seems to me only that way. We pump strength, we rivet Eliks for strength. We swing the blacksmith. We take rings for xp + protection (made if my memory serves me from rubies). We take a sword or staff in our paws at will (respectively, at lvl 7 we pump skills or possession of a staff or sword). At first, we use an illusion to distract opponents, then a skeleton. Always before the battle, especially if we see a significant numerical advantage, we buff with a berserker. I don’t see the point of using the treatment, it’s easier to drink eliquis. We get a drummer reinforced with a bersom with a skeleton covered ass with a debility nickname Fredik + to everything we win in terms of protection on the rings, we take the same amulet as for the magician. Right now I'm downloading this particular build. Believe me, if you don't like mathematical calculations, then they make life much easier for me in RPG.

r
requiemmm 12.04.22

Nobody canceled the EDIT button :) The power swings by itself - in the game there are several half a liter +5, stew +2, apples ...
And if you don’t see the difference, why pay more? :))) 150 hits is one missed hit from a lizard ( we don’t consider the rest.) 160 mana will be received from half a liter, we gain strength up to 50 without problems, we don’t really need hits because we climb into battle only with ice statues, which, as you know, don’t bite :)
This is not a mutant build. This is the correct magician from Gothic. With which I passed the game without any problems. Because very rarely fought more than one enemy at the same time. A staff is needed. Spending mana on riffraff is pointless. As a result, the difference between the builds is 150 hits. But in my case, you do not need to chase the dough to buy hundreds of mana potions. In general, this is not a question of efficiency but of style of play.

m
mental deception 12.04.22

In addition to me, no one chose the "magic projectile" crystal along the way. And in my opinion in vain. I shoot the warrior lizard at the 10th level of the crystal with 5 throws, i.e. spending 25 mana. At the same time, there is no delay between shots and it is possible to quickly change the target. Even if a crowd of opponents rushes towards them, everyone dies long before they have time to approach at arm's length with a sword. The only negative is that when firing quickly, a couple of projectiles still miss the target, but given the low mana cost, this is a small loss. Yes, and this magic looks much more original than the fire and cold that flooded all the RPGs.

Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

It's just that when I first tested the crystals that I had on the wolf, the results of the shooter were not very good ... How much the fireball took down in one hit, the "pukalka" scored only 6-7 times. We consider. 1 ball = 8 mana, 6 balls = 30 mana. Kind of dark. Well, in general, I like "frost magicians" more. They are meaner))))

p
pilich 12.04.22

The ice crystal was disappointing to say the least, and the magical one too. An old habit, walking around with a fiery armageddon in hand. I threw it just once, and everyone scattered around, beauty ...)

J
Jumper1138 12.04.22

People, well, at least you tell me where they teach runes!?!?! I'm wasting them for nothing!?

Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

Runes are taught by magicians. Namely, Ignatius. And only after you become a magician, and not a novice. He also teaches the fiery crystal, if that. Warriors of the Order and the Don do not learn how to use runes.

W
Witcher[white_wolf] 12.04.22

To each his own. TS is not allowed to use ice, someone does not know how to handle fireworks. Some people don't like magic at all. Fludotema (Green TS is another confirmation of this). Whoever wants and how it is more convenient, he plays like that.

Z
ZeLs 12.04.22

In short, the author just told us about an interesting, effective build. Without the slightest hint of roleplaying, really... Well, to each his own))

G
Griboedovv 12.04.22

Damn, ice is for those who like to play covertly, vilely taking out 1-2 mobs at a time, maliciously rejoicing at pounding icicles :)
With fire, you can take out 3 lizards at a time, that is, go for a break, but you can get a slap in the face from friends who suddenly jumped out, unable to raise mana.
I didn’t try pure magic the way I did the same experiment with a wolf from ZeLs.
Mana I think is enough and 120-150, I play with 100 mana (I don’t really complain), because at the beginning I lowered my strength - I stepped :(