3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neek 17.04.22 10:05 pm

Top 10: Your choice - The most anticipated things in The Witcher 4

In this topic, you can offer FROM 1 TO 3 options for WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE in
The Witcher 4 - you can touch on gameplay features, visuals, innovations, and in general everything you see fit.

After some time, we will select the 10 most popular / plused offers from the options you suggested and start voting, which will be located on the main page of PlayGround.ru for a few more days. After the main vote, we will calculate everything and publish the results.

The results of the past TOP 10:
TOP 10: Your choice - The most annoying things in Cyberpunk 2077
TOP 10: Your choice - The best creatures Resident Evil: Village
TOP 10: Your choice - The best gaming locations
TOP 10: Your choice - The most appetizing food in games
TOP 10: Your choice - What we want to see in STALKER 2
106 Comments
Sort by:
p
passing by 17.04.22

The most expected thing is that the game will fail miserably, because all the professionals have long since left CDPR, and after cyberpunk, only a fool would hope for something good from this studio.

W
Walking in the dark 17.04.22

1 Russian voice acting
2 Huge open world
3 "GG" Geralt

Z
ZERHERO 17.04.22

Raf9111
So say the cashier)

-
-Al-ex- 17.04.22

Failure! Failure! Failure!

p
passing by 17.04.22

MennKoegoorn
so WHO do something it will be? WHO??! After all, PEOPLE work in the studio, who were responsible for this project, had their own quality control, had their own bosses on the ground. Those who made The Witcher 3 have already left, everyone who was responsible for its development has left. Because ordinary developers have a billion claims against CDPR. And they left. And they hired new nouns who had nothing to do with the trilogy and do not have. In the end, what did you get? Cybershit 2077. Remember a simple phrase - "Cadres decide everything" And if you lose professional staff, your production will immediately die. Who will make your Witcher 4? Incomprehensible nonames, most likely the same who is now making Stalker 2 with Grigorovich.

There were simply no professionals left in the CDPR studio, it lost everything. Therefore, it is pointless to pin any hopes on this studio.

A
ArtemParhomenko 17.04.22

The Witcher as the main character. Instead of calling the game "The Witcher" and playing as Nigril Viggo.

C
Coronavirus 17.04.22

1. Geralt as the main character
2. Russian voice acting
3. Game from the 3rd person

V
Van Gray 17.04.22

So that he does not come out))))

I endured the first Govnomak solely because this is a game created according to the canons of KOTOR. Same combat and development system. The same storyline, proven over the years, which, albeit predictable, is very effective. Well, because this is the "Old Guard of Bioware" ..... When they still could and did not get better.

I haven't read much of Sapkowski and am even less interested in game and video adaptations of his work. So I didn't get into anything. I just wanted to play another game created by the Biovars according to a proven scheme.

Well, the subsequent human insanity on the Witcher only pushed me even more away from all this.

Therefore ..... My wish for The Witcher 4 - the end of the Witcher 3))))
For the Witchers have already hesitated on every corner))) Enough ... Basta !!!!

l
leap year me 17.04.22

1 Many interesting non-plot tasks.
2 Playable character only Geralt and no one else.
3 Big open world.

H
Hiper Man 17.04.22

1. Creating your own character
2. In the plot, so that there are all the same heroes as in the 3rd part + new ones
3. More political actions on the part of the GG

I don’t think that it is necessary for the GG to make Geralt. It is better to learn about his life from the outside, and not from his face. For example: you created your character and throughout the game you are in contact with Geralt. And at the end there is an interesting denouement that concerns GG and Geralt.
Well, a lot of interesting additional tasks is not a desire, but the duty of the developers

b
bobby buzz 17.04.22

1 - the era of Sapkowski's books with Vilgefortz, Angouleme, Milva, etc.
2 - participation in mass battles with the ability to control a DAI-type detachment (only for the duration of battles)
3 - no palace intrigues and behind the scenes
4 - lack of Russian voice acting

J
Jacob Etezov 17.04.22

HiperMan
And if you take the class: "Enchantress", Geralt, you won't get off the whole game: D

P
PYCAP 17.04.22

To be able to drive

3Lexas 17.04.22

Bad optimization

B
Beornasmer 17.04.22

1) Transferring the consequences of decisions, deeper, to every detail.
2) Familiar characters, preferably Iorveth and Saskia, all other beloved characters.
3) An open world with different regions and kingdoms, a large number of additional quests, from stupid and small to large and branched, a balance between fullness and free movement.
4) Geralt, as the main character, or the creation of his character, the choice of school and the impact of this on the further passage.
5) As an option, the history of the heyday of witchers, entire schools, more orders, the opportunity to see familiar witchers as little boys and students.
6) More developed development of abilities, mutations, crafting, equipment and horse customization
7) Less tolerance and its consequences, I have nothing against anyone, but the latest trends are complete insanity and borscht, everything should be in its place, and black elves and knights, who are also sodomy, in the harsh Middle Ages out of place, in some kind of cyberpunk, please, but the gloomy world of the European Middle Ages is intolerant of everything that is not like everything else, the slightest difference and you burn at the stake or hang over the entrance to the settlement.

n
night channel 17.04.22

1) Locations in Russia
2) Advanced sword control
3) Many beautiful caves and swamps with realistic environments
4) Secret locations and bosses
5) More humor and funny characters

s
schizotope 17.04.22

1. To have a view from the 3rd person. (not as squalid as cyberpuke)
2. To make the game come out on the promised date. (didn't cheat several times like with a cyberpook)
3. So that there are no bugs on the release. (not as unplayable Mr. but as a cyberpook)

d
dsntxst 17.04.22

well, in view of recent events, I would like to see the Russian language on the release)))

P
Piracy is good 17.04.22

1 - Russian voice acting
2 - More intricate quests and humor
3 - Third person view

S
Shoma10 17.04.22

So that it would be in the universe that the
REDs depicted, and not the misunderstanding that Netflix showed, this, for me, will already be enough