3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 17.04.22 10:16 pm

cap of invisibility (Kenshi)

I decided to make a hat with a bonus to stealth. I found the hat that my character wears, changed the bonus from 1.2 to 10.2. The skill itself is 99, it says 99 +910% stealth, and the guards in the Junkyard across the room fire instantly. It seems that it has become even worse ((
How does this secrecy work here, did someone see a similar mod? I want to figure it out
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loken 17.04.22

The upper bar for skill leveling is about 100. Some skills, after overcoming this bar, begin to lose effectiveness again.
And I have not seen mods for invis or 100% stealth. Usually on the contrary, many complained that the stealth of the OP and it should be weakened.

H
Hydrolisk 17.04.22

Clear. Apparently, the items also have a certain multiplier limit, after which their effectiveness becomes negative

M
Manwie 14.05.22

Hydrolisk
is rather just the mechanics of the skill is crooked. Up to about 150, it still grows and increases bonuses, and then it only makes it worse. Therefore, skills are above 100, only the first 20-40 points are strengthened, and then they begin to work in exactly the opposite direction, that is, weaken.

V
VETER15 14.05.22

Manwie
Apparently, you can get so pumped up that you become weaker?

M
Manwie 14.05.22

VETER15
Honestly, no. Only the editor, and so the characteristics simply do not grow above 100. But theoretically, if you unlock the pumping, then yes, at some point you will start to become weaker. But since the scripts are based on numbers, the conditional "Attack" or weapon skills will still give an advantage, you just kill the enemy with one blow right away. But the animations will break down and instead of any jerks, blows and injections, you will forever beat with the handle.