3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CR0MWeLL 17.04.22 11:44 pm

How to kill trolls? [There is a solution] (Dark Souls 2)

how to kill trolls? they always have time to hit me, and sometimes grab me and bite off my head!
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
doljenkov 17.04.22

CR0MWeCR0MWeLL
I have come a long way and still try not to touch the trolls, one by one it is still possible (at the very beginning of the game), but when they are together it makes no sense to approach them at all!

M
Mr.DOOM 17.04.22

CR0MWeLL
Trolls can be killed by taking them to a narrow passage where they can't reach you, and you can easily beat them. I killed them like that at the very beginning.

B
BODOLA7 17.04.22

You need to buy a dozen throwing knives from your grandmother. And you turn them on yourself, you lure them up the path. and there, as they say, it's a matter of technology. You can do the same with onions. or from a crossbow.

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.04.22

CR0MWeLL
A good upgraded bow and iron arrows. Depending on the level of your Persian, the amount of yellow. arrows range from 25 to 4 pieces.

m
mihanik21 17.04.22

I lured the trolls upstairs, climbed into the tree myself (where else the archer and swordsman are sitting in the pit), and beat the trolls when they fell, and so for about 10 minutes. So I got to know this wonderful game)

A
Arkhanzak 17.04.22

Where, near the place where you change the floor, you can lure it onto a fallen tree and it can choke from it and break when it falls after the impact))