3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_mover 18.04.22 12:38 am

Unique clothes on Barba. (Diablo 2)

Hi everyone, haven't played in a while. I'm interested in what clothes are best to put on a WW barbaryan (unique / brown), but after what runes is it best to insert Words?
123 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rowwe 18.04.22

CorvinOk
: D Guilliam, Vulture + Lawyer, forti (because Koch is expensive, but I doubt more damage from him)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 18.04.22

Rowwe
fort>>coh

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
so it seems to me

P
Patza Vats 18.04.22

Yes, I do not insist, forti so forti.

CorvinOk, of course it is. It will only be necessary to compensate for the loss of 6ll from arreat.

o
obsessed 18.04.22

Patsa Vatsa, shoot airarat - like a sickle on the cores. :-)

Q
QLinkee 18.04.22

shoot 15ds / 35kb - like a sickle on the cores :)

3m3m 18.04.22

guliama imho top bowka na melee pvm 4ara

o
obsessed 18.04.22

QLinkee, you can not put on more. ;D

3m3m, 6Є3 603@Ra! :{

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Patza Vatsa
I'll try to compensate for the loss of craft with peppers.

3m3m 18.04.22

Ll s perchei, rare ringasa i, naprimer, s botda

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

3m3m
Well, I'm not that maniac to farm zod.

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

Rowwe
But I did not know this, thanks for the information, in any case, there will be little sense from it.
If it is on a mob, it will multiply the damage received by the mob (final with all percentages and crit / deadly) by 1.5 times or more, depending on its physical damage. This is especially noticeable on life uniques and bosses. In addition, it slows down everyone who surrounded you by 50%. So it will be good sense from it. a lot, especially while you are still not dressed as a state.

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Rivnyanyn
I meant that there would be little use from the 2nd dekra, since I will have my own with lawbringera =)

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

Rowwe
Damn, I didn't read everything. In general, if you go to an uber, then decra is better on yourself, since it’s merk with it, it can go out at first. And so, I think it's better for myself to wear 2 hoes with max. ias and atma around the neck.

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

I farmed runes for forty, a new question arose - what to cook in, so that it costs something, you never know, there will be a desire to sell. At the moment there is an archon 524 def without food and dura.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.04.22

Fine. Cook in it. Pribludy like food - just show-off, you'll be tired of collecting gold for repairs.

R
Rowwe 18.04.22

Thank you Sanchez Ramirez

R
Rivnyanyn 18.04.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Still, if he wants to sell, the more defense the better, I think. Although the price will mainly depend on the stats.

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Sanchez Ramirez
da Ladno Forti v AP lomaetcia dovolino redko , a raz v Deny mogno i RALkoy po4inity ( tak dewevle vihodit 4em GOLDom esli s ed xx/xx )

C
CorvinOk 18.04.22

Rivnyanyn
Poniatno 4to ot statov , no 1.5/30 v AP 15/xx i 1.5/30 v AP 500+ def budyt imeyt raznyu ceny