3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nighthawkreal 18.04.22 12:51 am

Compensation (Batman: Arkham Knight)

What do you think, are there miracles today, so that the developer condescends to somehow compensate for his cant?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiol20 18.04.22

NightHawkreal
Well chances are it will show how RockSteady treats PC players.

n
nighthawkreal 18.04.22

They have already shown how they treat us when they entrusted porting to 12 Knights of the Round Table)))

K
Kiol20 18.04.22

NightHawkreal
Well yes, and we'll see what they do.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.04.22

well, maybe it will give the bakers who did not regret buying during the storm a srach and the developers who did not throw the game a face, the developers will give the dlc a nightgown of batman and a rainbow bemobile. the rest for 5 bucks.
like ubosoft is exemplary.

n
nighthawkreal 18.04.22

And the rest will start screaming that they are being robbed :)

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

Everything can be. Moreover, there were precedents (last year's cant with Unity). So you can rely on a free Shadow of Mordor

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360
Just one question - have you got your new suit yet?

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Kosh13
No, I'm wandering around OW, doing secondary tasks. By the way, what's on the menu for the WB service, where should I register? Does this give some goodies or is it just done for forums and stats? And where to change the skins of costumes?

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360
Wb is about the same service as rocksrar club. Gives some skin from the anime. And remembering the precepts of the previous parts, it will be possible to change them only after passing the main campaign. Or in the arena.
So the real game will begin after getting the 8th version costume. In the meantime, yes, it will be sad. So you better follow the story.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Kosh13
Ok, thanks.

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360
Rocksteady acted too recklessly by letting the old character steer first. For some players, the opinion could deteriorate. But then you will immediately feel the difference.

e
exgroover 18.04.22

XBoy360
In the beginning, Batman chased the ivy, because she helped make the scarecrow toxin. Inattentively, it means they played, the oracle spoke about this, and ivy when you grab it.
And the season pass (or at least the first addition) may well be given to those who pre-ordered and did not return the money.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

moonchild69
And why didn't you like Origins and what's wrong with that?
He was just weaker, and the developers didn’t offer anything new, in many ways it simply doesn’t differ from City - an open world, on which a little snow was applied, the combat was simplified by making Batman a teleporting dude, when you didn’t even need to jump or roll to a distant enemy, what kills the challenge. And just the story looks like an attempt to repeat the success of a great game. Nevertheless, Origins pleased me quite well, but objectively, it is worth the interestingness after Asylum and City. I really liked the rewind and playback of events, but for some reason, the developers did not bother to explain the presence of newfangled gadgets in the prequel, which for some reason did not exist in the future. It breaks perception.

And no one will give you anything for nothing - he was dreaming.
Ubisoft burst into tears after reading these words. And I know that they won't, but, you must admit, it would be much more pleasant. However, these are losses, and nobody needs them. Although, theoretically, this is possible.

n
nighthawkreal 18.04.22

Losses, and the players had no losses? Everyone has at least moral harm, and some have material damage, who could not return the game. And how much longer to wait?

P
PIRAT69 18.04.22

Well, killsoft for the gold edition gave the game to choose from. Far Cry 4 flew in good for free... I bought it on Steam and gave it to Steam... Everything is fair... Maybe these goodness will be given for full pre-order editions...

A
Ashley33 18.04.22

So what is infa? What will they give us for a week of waiting? They would give at least a season pass for Batman, although I would also take a game of my choice.

F
Fitter 18.04.22

Ashley33
What will they give us for a week of waiting?
Expectations for what?
Personally, I've been playing since release. I did not notice global bugs.

A
Ashley33 18.04.22

Troll in the gallery? Where are there no bugs? Even the developer/publisher itself has stopped sales due to the fact that 'it' cannot be played. And you're talking about 'no bugs'... Officially stated that there is no optimization, officially stated that their programmers plow day and night trying to get it running, read the news.

S
Sergant744 18.04.22

Ashley33
what does not prevent me from playing with normal fps and almost complete the story