3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Frequent game freezes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game may freeze after an hour of playing, and after 2 minutes. At the same time, game sounds and music continue to go. Drivers, direct x and c++ latest version. Who faced?
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JONDROGON 18.04.22

Everyone, someone, maybe yes, me.

H
Hogan Hog 18.04.22

abbadon_na
Yes, almost everyone has already encountered, there are already a lot of topics about this, there is no 100% answer, we are waiting for the patch!
I personally think because of the Russian localization (text)! Put the text in English, look if it hangs or not, it stopped for me, though I haven’t played enough with it yet, because it can freeze after 4 hours - I’ve played 3 hours with English so far!

D
David5on 18.04.22

Hangs somewhere after an hour or two games

z
zherdev1990 18.04.22

Not once in three hours of the game did not freeze)))

a
abbadon_na 18.04.22

It seems to have solved the problem: Change the game mode from full screen to "Windowed borderless"

S
Shimuto 18.04.22

abbadon_na
Pff... if they make "window frameless" then the game (with hair from nvidia) starts to fall wildly in fps. up to 30. With "full screen" stable 60.

A
Anton Gripinich 18.04.22

abbadon_na
also freezes on a frameless window.

a
abbadon_na 18.04.22

Shimuto
well, on my config "hair" squanders 30 frames, both in full screen and in a window

a
abbadon_na 18.04.22

Anton Gripinich
, either I have less hang-ups, or the crashes are absolutely unsystematic. at least during the game it does not freeze, but as a long video, it hangs 100%

a
anthropolog13 18.04.22

Full screen mode, HairWorks is completely disabled, there was never a freeze, I played for 4 hours.

c
cumAr 18.04.22

immediately after the departure, go to Windows Event Viewer, if there is an error - The nvlddmkm video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored. It will only help you to reduce it not by 100, but by 50. It helped me, good luck.