3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeraltTHEwitcher 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to somehow complete the task of finding all the cards, that is, so that this task would go to the "completed" tab? I already went through the witcher for the second time and this quest constantly hangs. I completed the gwent quest line and played with all the merchants and artisans, bought all the cards from the innkeepers! Those with whom I had not yet played gwent even stopped giving me cards if I won. Well, I decided that everything - I found all the cards. But the quest hangs..
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 18.04.22

There, after the prologue, some of the cards disappear. From the hostess of the tavern and from the peasant who taught you Gwent.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 18.04.22

Flow4Master You
can't play gwent with the owner of the tavern. In the prologue, you can only play with 1 person at all.

F
Flow4Master 18.04.22

Vladislav Igorevich
You can buy cards from her;

V
Vladislav Igorevich 18.04.22

Flow4Master
A, you can buy, for sure. Well, I heard the opinion that after a character with the right card disappears, his card turns out to be somewhere in the place where he was
. That is, if you do not defeat the Bloody Baron in time, he will disappear, and his card will end up somewhere in the house ( I didn’t check it myself, I read it on the forums, but maybe it’s garbage)

F
Flow4Master 18.04.22

Vladislav Igorevich
Not everyone, they say the card I need can be allegedly found near the Hanging Tree, but I didn’t have it there. So the campaign part of the cards disappears forever.