3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sha-R 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Significantly reduced PC power

Began to lag all the games that yesterday showed +60 fps. Updating firewood did not help, the system is in my profile. Sadness, melancholy, in any game younger than 2010 FPS is about 10-20...
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
star lord 18.04.22

Sha-R
Maybe a trojan or a bitcoin miner caught it and it loads the video card and cpu. What antivirus costs? In short, you need to check through the remote sensing what suspicious processes are hanging and whether they load the system. Then kill these processes, clean the application data folder and internal folders (temp, local, roaming, etc.) After that, if there is no antivirus, install a normal antivirus and, in principle, everything.

S
Sha-R 18.04.22

Star Lord
Worth avast premium. I climbed on the dispatcher, didn’t reveal anything, defragmented, cleaned, the components of the computer are younger than 5 months, the video card is a little more than 7. I didn’t find any graphics artifacts, just a severe subsidence of the FPS, I even got to the point that I attached a fan to the system unit. Yesterday I put 2 toys. Maybe it flew with him

s
star lord 18.04.22

Sha-R
Clear. Install the gpuz utility and test how the video card goes from 2d mode to 3d mode. In 2d mode, there should be no load on the video card.

S
Sha-R 18.04.22

I'll check Star Lord
in the morning, now it's out of the computer zone. Can you give some more advice?

s
star lord 18.04.22

In short, make such a screen
http://prntscr.com/7mhtls

s
star lord 18.04.22

Sha-R
Can you give some more advice?
I xs need to watch how the video card and percent work to test. Looking for a reason

S
Sha-R 18.04.22

Star Lord
Ok

C
CRASHBULLET 18.04.22

No antivirus catches miners

S
Sha-R 18.04.22

CRASBULLET
Um, what to do with them then

M
MrGryaz 18.04.22

Sha-R
Change Windows, after going through "Dr.Web CureIt" and "Hitman Pro" there is still a good utility like "SpyHunter" though some versions slow down - very powerful PCs, but still, after all the manipulations, clean out all Ccleaner and Auslogics Boot Speed ​​- I think after all this there will be no problems.

S
Sha-R 18.04.22

Thanks for the replies, I'll try tomorrow

T
Turok307 18.04.22

Sha-R
Roll back Windows a few days ago will help 100%.

C
CRASHBULLET 18.04.22

Sha-R
Look in the processes, if the miner is on the CPU, then the CPU usage by one process will be 30-50%, if the miner is on the GPU, then install MSI Afterburner and see the GPU load, it will be under 80% and then look for this process with TEMP or where then there.

My miner mowed down under steam, steam.exe loaded at 30% through the program went to it, unloaded it, and erased it through shift + delete.

S
Sha-R 18.04.22

CRASBULLET
Hitman pro helped. I demolished everything including the cracks of some games and programs, but it helped, the fps returned, I'm happy that I can play my favorite digger online on the maximum graphene.