3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WTFCK 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Storage of things. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me if there are places (or NPCs) in the game where you can store your gear, as, for example, in the second part in the taverns of the "bartenders"?
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
III0P0X 18.04.22

Not yet.

A
AncestorSvarog 18.04.22

WTFCK Seats Shaft

A
AncestorSvarog 18.04.22

WTFCK you take it and throw it away and it's lying around without problems, come back and take it)

v
vzglydizugla 18.04.22

Sergey Cherevko
things that are lying around disappear, you will advise a person.
WTFCK
There are no storage places as such (there is a chance that the item will remain with the merchant), but break it or sell it, otherwise there is no way.

A
AncestorSvarog 18.04.22

vzglydizuglada don’t tryndi. show you screenshots?

M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

vzglydizugla
No need, nothing disappears, I threw things away in the white garden, so at the end of the game they came in the same place, and nothing disappears all over the map either

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.04.22

Sergei Cherevko
MudrichenkoO
Disappear

M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

POLKOVNIK2005
You try to return to your things, after that, meditate near them and they will appear

A
AncestorSvarog 18.04.22

POLKOVNIK2005 what is missing? I have it all over the world and does not disappear

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.04.22

MudrichenkO
Sergey Cherevko
So I was lucky, and I collected a bunch of relic swords and various armor sets (so for the collection), put everything in the cave and went to complete the quest Fool's Gold. I come, and there figs, I roll back the saves, they appear. So I had to go through it all over again. Now all the junk is also in one heap, but there is no guarantee of safety!

M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

POLKOVNIK2005
Yes, it's a shame

A
AncestorSvarog 18.04.22

POLKOVNIK2005xs piled up a bunch of junk in nograd, even the trophies are all

a
astrozombie 18.04.22

I sell trophies and relic swords to the alchemist in the crematorium under novigrad. he doesn't throw them away. I add money to him by buying large runestones for him, which he constantly sells. and he buys trophies very expensive, but with him a bug, he works from 17 to 18 hours

E
Elijah 18.04.22

On http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/sunduk_megatorgovlya-868771/ everything is described there to whom to fold

v
vzglydizugla 18.04.22

Sergey Cherevko
piled up a bunch of armor at the bandits’ fortress (there was a set of a cat), I thought I’d clean the boxes and take it away (it’s not convenient to run with a wild overload), as a result, when I returned to the entrance, there wasn’t a damn thing, and so I lost a couple of relics and a set. (version 1.0.4 at that time)
So with your screenshots you can go through the forest, and things disappear - it was found out from our own experience.

A
AncestorSvarog 18.04.22

vzglydizugla you can go through the forest, I don’t lose anything, so goodbye

v
vzglydizugla 18.04.22

Sergei Cherevko
means you are special. "so dosvidos"

O
Old_Nick 18.04.22

They wrote many times - someone's "abandoned" things disappear, someone does not.
The reason for this difference is unknown. It is necessary to try on a specific game for a specific user.
For now, sellers are more reliable place. The only difference between an alchemist in a crematorium and any other seller is that he buys and sells everything without a trade margin, i.e. storage is free. With the exception of "consumables" - all sorts of "monster teeth" are not saved

P / s / I have the same thrown to the ground disappears

A
AncestorSvarog 18.04.22

vzglydizugla calm down already

v
vzglydizugla 18.04.22

Sergei Cherevko
jump out the window