3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sa1rex 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Removing from the Steam Game Library

Everyone on different forums was tormented by one question "How to remove unnecessary games from the steam library" it could be like very old games, repeated games with an extended edition, beta games.
The answer was many "not possible!" leaning towards the usual action (namely, hide the game data in the steam library)
Why do you need to delete it? someone for aesthetics, someone for account statistics, since each game is summed up by the general statistics of the player's profile.

The solution to this issue has come.
Go to Steam Support - Next Buy games on Steam - Contact support - Create an account to contact (the account must not match the steam profile account and also the email associated with the steam account)
Step 1.
In the column Product we write "Steam" Category "Games and add-ons" the inscription "Help Me With" appears on the opposite of this inscription the picture "Steam" appears, click on it.
Step 2.
In the Subject we write "Remove games from the library of steam games" in the Additional information we write our login from steam
In the column "Your question" we write something like this:
Good afternoon!
Please remove Batman: Arkham City, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Dota 2, Dota 2 Test, Metro 2033, Portal, Ricochet, Sleeping Dogs, State of Decay from my library of steam games.

Make sure you have Russian.

You will accordingly have your own list of unnecessary games, then select your operating system and click ask a question.
The answer will be unequivocally positive only in terms of time, this is the duration from one week to a month.
The notification will be sent to the email address you provided for support.
To understand that the games have been deleted, in your steam games library in the column where it was played, it will be bought again.

Hope it helps someone, good luck! ;)
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digic_07 18.04.22

Thank you Sa1rex