3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Still, they became friends. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I'll just leave this here. And this, by the way, is not a spoiler, albeit under a spoiler.
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 18.04.22

And this is what I didn't understand. Is it in the head of Bats the Joker or is he really alive. The game makes you think at some points

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 18.04.22

Marquess
he's really alive!! this was all staged at the beginning

L
LightColorWave 18.04.22

Marquess
There are comics describing the time between Arkham City and the Knights. The Joker was criminalized and died.

V
Victor Tsoi 18.04.22

XBoy360
Exactly, but how did he survive, if as far as I remember, at the end of "Arkhem Cyti", Batman carried him in his arms and he didn't seem to move, hmm, I wonder how he survived)))

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Victor coy
Yes, these are Bruce's golunes, but in places, it's really cool. It seems that the Joker, in fact, is not there, and at the same time there is enough of him. And it appears in a variety of places. I saw this by accident when I flew by. Like several times before - regardless of the plot even. They certainly did it well.

V
Victor Tsoi 18.04.22

XBoy360
And understandable)

P
Playersaharan 18.04.22

No, nevertheless, the clown correctly once said - Batman and the Joker are made for each other (without any blue hints).

B
Biglittlemath 18.04.22

If you start a new game + there will be an alternative start))

E
Elijah 18.04.22

The Joker without Batman is not the Joker, and Batman without the Joker is not Batman at all. The Joker himself said that if Batman dies, then all this is the end for him.
And there is more Joker in the game than all taken.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Playersaharan
He says so in the comics and in The Dark Knight. Yes, and in AK you can see how Wayne is going through. He really really worries about what he says from time to time, plus plot reasons.