3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Should I buy the PC version? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I was really looking forward to this game, I already freed up space for it on hard, and here is such a pig. And it would be okay if there was no protection so that the developers would not pay for this hack, because they also washed down Denuvo. Here's how to be - to buy or not? It seems that they promise to fix it, and these guys have an excellent reputation for previous games (in technical terms), maybe they will fix it with updates? Although here again - dx11 they have never been optimized normally, both in the City and in Origins. And then the game runs entirely on it. Hands itch, and eyes are afraid.
36 Comments
Sort by:
d
dessanlord 18.04.22

With unlock, my fps at 60 goes steadily from 30-50 fps on my bucket, but sometimes there are drawdowns up to 1 fps, and this is unbearable, constant brakes, friezes from scratch. if you want to suffer - buy it, if you don't want to - don't waste your money, see how things will be with patches and a general increase in performance, it seems to me wild lags due to Denuvo

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

I have read numerous complaints. Reviews in Steam. And I'm very surprised. I have Batman at maximum speed and with all the included chips from Nvidia it is relatively stable. And it's not on the most powerful computer. So if your hands grow from the right place in terms of setting up your computer, then buy calmly.

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360
Yes, you have the same vidyuha as me. Perc is fine too. So feel free to take it. Operations are just not enough. At least one more plank for 4 GB.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Kosh13
I, if / when I put more RAM, it will be another 8 GB, and a new vidyaha, somewhere around the level of 970, not earlier. Moreover, according to my observations, The Witcher 3 was the most gluttonous game for me - 3.5 GB, plus 1-2 GB per system, and as a result, 2.5 remains at least.

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360 I
mean at the same time? It's better to set the bar now. They are relatively inexpensive. But performance would jump sharply.

b
bravointheua 18.04.22

Wait until they fix the problems and optimize the game with patches, then buy it.

B
Ben121212 18.04.22

XBoy360
Played this toy half the night and I can say that the game is great, buy it, but with the hope of patches, I have a pretty decent computer and therefore I have achieved stable and smooth 56-60 fps, but drawdowns are rare (not often at all), To do this, I had to turn off the Nvidia smoke / fog, everything else to the maximum, also rearrange the FPS to 60 and turn off motion blur and depth of field. I myself am waiting for a patch, I hope for advanced options, in past games there were a lot of graphic settings in the game, but here it’s somehow scarce, it is necessary that more settings be available and not only through ini files.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Kosh13
But productivity would jump up sharply.
FPS going up? If we are talking about the speed of the system and downloads, everything suits me anyway, but the FPS is unlikely to change from this.
PS Is your name Dima by any chance?

R
Ret Ert 18.04.22

XBoy360
Look on YouTube and decide.
I will take.

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360
Perhaps ... but what?

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Kosh13
That's okay, just found your profile in the incentive and gasped - level 50, tons of games. >350 friends. I'm shocked. I rarely see profiles like this.

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360
I have been a trader for the past year. During this time, and accumulated. And friends and level and games.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Kosh13
I haven't played Whatman for more than an hour because I still have doubts about whether to return or leave?

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

XBoy360
There was not much time. You know, with age, the time for games is less and less. And if the son is also six months old, then this is generally Achtung. Constant attention is required. Yesterday I had enough time to drive before going to bed.
No, I definitely will not return Batman. Maybe if there was still a pirate, I would think ... But definitely not.

i
isoon34 18.04.22

the same situation is
only in my army on July 3rd, and now I don’t know if it will be hacked these days. I would buy it if it was made normally, but if I spend money and it will be played on my PC, then I'll just lose a coin, it makes
no sense for anyone to have 770 zotac 2gb and 3570k? can anyone play normally

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

izoon34
Well, Kosh13 with the 670th (like mine, and almost like you) writes that it's normal. I would buy it, but I can wait, but I think you really need a nosebleed, finally to win back.

i
isoon34 18.04.22

XBoy360
everyone has different ideas about the norms) maybe he says about 30 fps that he is normal, I suffer below 50, but with the current prices for components there is no same ardent desire to update the computer, not a paramount necessity, but I would like of course))

H
Hogan Hog 18.04.22

izoon34
It would also make sense to buy these components - I feel soon I’ll just forget about games and switch to TV shows, there is a normal FPS, (Two and a half people, with Charlie Sheen, even pleased) I got this GAME COMMERCIAL nonsense, we ourselves will soon with such a tempo We will make games .... For the only thing that has to do is mess around in ini files (at best)!

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Hogan Hog
I have been sitting on the 670 for 3 years and I feel great. Remorse at 60 fps only catches up in shooters, races and strategies, when you can play with the settings, and for 3rd person-actions you can safely set a lock of 30 fps and 900r and at maximum speed (in most games) gamble calmly. I'm sure, take some 970th for another three years ahead. And "these components" are already for nerds and mummy kids (well, or majors, after all). Now it’s very tight with money, a year ago I would have taken a PS4 carelessly (but then there were no normal games), but now the prices bite, and the salary doesn’t increase, and I’m building, and very, very slowly. They would break curling iron 4, in general, all problems with igor would be solved - the garfon in most projects is close to the PC, and features like hairworks and other things from green ones still do not work adequately in the latest games.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.04.22

If it’s in a hurry to buy this game, I don’t see it until the issue with patches and localization is resolved.
and even if she doesn’t pull, nothing prevents her from putting it off until the pitch that pulls is assembled