3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Should I buy the PC version? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I was really looking forward to this game, I already freed up space for it on hard, and here is such a pig. And it would be okay if there was no protection so that the developers would not pay for this hack, because they also washed down Denuvo. Here's how to be - to buy or not? It seems that they promise to fix it, and these guys have an excellent reputation for previous games (in technical terms), maybe they will fix it with updates? Although here again - dx11 they have never been optimized normally, both in the City and in Origins. And then the game runs entirely on it. Hands itch, and eyes are afraid.
36 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 18.04.22

MunchkiN 616
Well, the localization has already been delivered, but with the brakes ... maybe they will fix it with updates after all.

D
Dzhamal96 18.04.22

i have i5 3.20ghz gtx 750ti 4gb ram is it worth buying?

v
vadikVVV 18.04.22

I thought about buying, I waited, looked at the reviews and realized that they had gone to hell, before that I played pirated GTA 5, I deleted it, I bought it, because there is something for it, optimization, graphics, plot everything is on the level. I didn’t expect such a forging kick from rockstad, so in the forest, as a last resort, as they said above, I’ll look at YouTube.

S
Strongman 18.04.22

Who has not bought it yet, can estimate how much FPS will be
http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/batman-arkham-knight-test-gpu.html

G
GONE TO DTF 18.04.22

with such a port, the game is not worth buying.

H
Hogan Hog 18.04.22

XBoy360
The system is in config, I won't spend more money or bother for sure! AS they say, you are shit (about all games) either work, or you would go to such and such a mother (that is, first rip, and then I’ll think) .... Eh, where is 2007 in terms of the gaming industry ... ..There were people, thoughts, desire and, most importantly, selfless interest!
And MOST IMPORTANTLY, is it possible that at least someone who played the 1.2-part) and having learned that the 4th cantor would make the same cantor, could doubt at least something .. NO ... HOW BL.SO BL. ? Everything should have been just gorgeous ..... Although, I was immediately (before the release of the game) embarrassed that those programmers just definitely wouldn’t have done cretinism with killing tanks of 10 tanks (BMP, or whatever they have here)! Well, specifically didn't screw up! So ... cool, bad, but good!
I really hope that the best brains went into the development of Mad Max, and someone (from Bztmon's old farts) went to this project for sure!

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

HoganHog
Decided, I will buy. For now, I’ll take it like that, without the Season Pass, then, if they don’t break it, and I’ve already completed the game, I’ll take it too. Too long awaited game to wait.

H
Hogan Hog 18.04.22

XBoy360
is a game too long to wait.
That's it Bl! There will be an opportunity (as you take it and start) unsubscribe with a stalemate, how it goes with you and in general!
Everything should be (judging by your systems) excellent, and all the other gadgets, look at the site ..... Like how to unlock the game from 30 fps to 60, etc. ... Everything is already there!

O
Oak Sorcerer 18.04.22

Cool, graphics level ME3, and space requirements. How did they even manage to get UE 3 to devour resources like that?

n
nik.net 18.04.22

definitely buy.

J
JatKor 18.04.22

How many FPS can I hope for?
i3 4010U 1.7 GHz
GTX 720 2 gb
6 ram
PS thanks in advance

n
nighthawkreal 18.04.22

nik.net
But then :)

B
Biglittlemath 18.04.22

Zhenya Korostelev
I understand this is a laptop. If you lower the resolution, you will get unstable 25-30. There will be another patch. Buy it on steam - if it doesn't work, you'll get your money back.

i
isoon34 18.04.22

Buy xboy360
? how is it played?

J
JatKor 18.04.22

Thank you biglittlemath

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

izoon34
Yes, great game. Graphene blurred to slow down to a minimum. Lok set it to 40 fps. In general, the game drags. If a patch was brought in to fix technical flaws, then this is really a game for 8-9 points. Everything is perfect and in balance.