3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22 10:30 pm

So what's with the Russian language in the game? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Already a few days after the immediate release of the game, Russian localization was not delivered. Well, at least I don't have it yet. My question is, when will it be delivered? Or am I being dumb about something? It's just not the first time I come across people's comments, they say they already have Russian in the game, which undoubtedly leads me to even more confusion. Someone is talking about some patches that return our native language, but I haven’t found these patches anywhere. Someone talks about changing the language through files, but in the end, only one of the two methods works, and only the subs are made in Russian, and everything else remains in English. Fuck you will understand which of these "experts" is right.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Castiel1991 They
seem to be coming. They explained to me here that the game was patched first of all only for versions purchased directly from Steam itself. Well, it's about the Russian language. All other versions, I think, will be patched later and the language will also appear there, if it has not already appeared. On the 27th, the first patch was released.

B
Black Iceberg 18.04.22

They added the Russian language within a day after the release, but the accuracy of these subs leaves much to be desired. I hope that an edit will come out from the people's translators from zoneofgames, because what we see at the moment is very different from the original.
PS: I just can't stand gag in translations, either make the translation as close to the original as possible (especially if it's only subs), or fucking shit gag!