3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shadow48 18.04.22 10:55 pm

Boar? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Crack in the next week is definitely not worth the wait
58 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Islamov 18.04.22

Chmoryunubov
Denuvo, dude, denuvo...

n
nixao229 18.04.22

where does such confidence come from, I returned the money for the game, right now I'm waiting for the Chinese to make a boar, in my opinion, it will be like with GTA 5, and dai, though dai broke for a long time

n
nixao229 18.04.22

the developers would have to cut out the fuck Denuvo and execute the Arabs involved in the port, bring optimizon with patches, and I’ll buy it at the summer sale :)

n
nixao229 18.04.22

Chmoryunubov
's situevina with drm free from the witcher hints that the main thing is not how many spirits, but who buys a really worthwhile product, because a good game will not be protected by Denuva IMHO

n
nixao229 18.04.22

I myself first took a pedmak edishon torrent, then, a month later (didn’t play, waited for patches, firewood from nvidia for kepler) bought litsukha from gog

s
seffko 18.04.22

AlexNik
It's just that in Batman, as in other DS games, there is not enough violence and blood. (well, except for Deadpool)

S
Shkudi 18.04.22

It is not necessary to attribute the witcher to the hack (PC), which is the new drawing paper. And if the Witcher is an "amateur", then something really dofiga of amateurs turns out as of June 9: "During the time since the start of sales of the third Witcher (and this is from May 19), the game has been sold four million times, including 575 thousand times on Steam". And yes, I agree if the game would be really good - they wouldn’t put it on the bottom.

L
LightColorWave 18.04.22

seffko
Grandfather pool is marvel, not ds. Yes, and another copy-paste from deathstroke

V
Vlad_Epifanov 18.04.22

nixao229
where is such confidence from, I returned the money for the game, right now I'm waiting for the Chinese to make a boar, in my opinion, it will be like with GTA 5, and dai, though dai broke for a long time
Wake up in GTA 5 there is no Denuv protection, I just remember the rumor before the release on PC but later rockstar denied these rumors

V
Vlad_Epifanov 18.04.22

Chmoryunubov
I understand the ratings on the PC version, they only make fun of it because of the optimization, but on the ps4 everything goes smoothly and well and what kind of emotions can there be?! Here is an example: The Witcher 3 pc: pros - 94, amateurs as you put it 9.2. The Witcher 3 ps4 - pros 92, amateurs 9.0 ... pro? Yes, probably because the game was made directly, without such important and significant jambs, if the bootman had done good optimization like the witcher, then the rating would have been accordingly. Well, the PC version came out very raw and the rating for this version, respectively, is also "very raw "...
The society plays the game, each individual of this society puts his own rating and it is formed into a total figure, which is good. although opinions and feelings may radically differ from yours .. I remember "professional" gambling gave mafia 2 a rating of 7.5, which is very low for such a game .... Although they know more about these pros ......

V
Vlad_Epifanov 18.04.22

I don’t listen to Chmoryunubov
at all, I myself can understand what rubbish for me and what not!

S
Shreps 18.04.22

Even if they give it for free, it’s not necessary, but by the way, they’ll give me soon for buying a 960 card, and then I’ll buy a pass for another season or whatever, 100500 dlc yes you are, nonsense))

V
Vlad_Epifanov 18.04.22

Chmoryunubov
Lolshto? Are you calling me an amateur for my personal opinion?! The opinion that I do not carry to the masses ?! ahem, it’s logical if you don’t look at other people’s ratings, but first play yourself and decide whether the game is good or not for you, then you automatically become an amateur ... You are ridiculous)

V
Vlad_Epifanov 18.04.22

Chmoryunubov
You don't have any opinion.
Are you merging already?!
99% of fans rate after 20 minutes of the game on first impressions, and only 1% of fans rate after passing
. What kind of nonsense, where do such calculations come from?

S
Shkudi 18.04.22

The topic can be closed, comrade ts went to the ban =)

s
seffko 18.04.22

ColorWave
message lost. It was written about Dark Horse comics.

B
Bogdan Nedev 18.04.22

I think tomorrow evening will be ready!!

D
Dim4ik126 18.04.22

Bogdan Nedev
well dream
PS I think that at least in a week

B
Bogdan Nedev 18.04.22

Dim4ik126
what is it, it will be hacked to anyone!

s
seffko 18.04.22

better not to break it.