3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimasetto 18.04.22 11:28 pm

How to kill Katakana? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to kill Katakan in the Now or Never mission? He constantly regenerates health. I don’t have bombs, I ran out of oil, I hit with a sword, it immediately regenerates. Tried Igni, he does not react, does not even burn. I tried Aksy - I just hit, immediately regenerate. I tried to pinch into the wall and beat - either regenite, or goes into invisibility, rushes around the room and regenerates. Triss is useless. Irden tried - it just slows down, but regenerates. It's just not possible to spam with blows - it regenerates immediately, or goes into invisibility. And no matter how much I beat, he will regenerate himself the same amount. The fight can continue indefinitely due to the Quen's shield, which replenishes HP on impact, but Katakan does not lose anything. WHAT TO DO??? I've been sitting for an hour, re-read a bunch of forums, I still don't have it in the bestiary - because haven't killed yet. Help!
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GONE TO DTF 18.04.22

Dimasetto
boot up, make bombs and oils?
you can still drink black blood.

s
seffko 18.04.22

same as lycanthrope

S
Simply Max 18.04.22

in short, boot up before the mission and pump over then go through again

D
Dmitry Spitsyn 18.04.22

the same question I have 2 types of bombs all spent all the reinforced bolts spent everything exactly nefiga does not take it

n
nighthawkreal 18.04.22

Just don't let him hit you.

M
Mercurionio 18.04.22

He's also lightweight. Especially since you beat him with Triss. Need moon dust, anti-vampire oil. ALL. Under the dust, he cannot save, while his triss is constantly in the camp. Your task is only to hit. If you pass the task at 5+ lvl below - this is purely your sexual difficulties.
Plus, is it really impossible to meditate before the battle so that the bombs and potions are filled?

B
Bogdan Mokhovykh 18.04.22

I just squeezed him into a corner and beat him with the usual blow of the sword

V
Valeryn47 18.04.22

I don’t understand what problems can be with him in this quest? On the master, with a weapon of the level of this quest, he is killed, and the damage easily breaks through his regen. The problems were that he took down the floor of HP with an answer. But maybe. was it because my sword was causing him to bleed?)

Either you have a silver sword level 1-7 or cancer :D

z
zviryatko 18.04.22

Dimasetto, you drive the creature into a corner, put an irden, under it it cannot regenerate, and then it is easily killed.