3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 18.04.22 11:44 pm

Emotion

I didn’t write a little, I wanted to control emotions (and become 47))
and so you want to be more specific, well, ok, you will be more specific
1) I started with the fact that I wanted to control all my emotions by 60 -50%, for example, do not laugh or are not afraid then what am I afraid of (dogs)
2)
3) Profit

moderator / admin delete topic
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 18.04.22

watch a laugh during your morning meal
buy a ps3
and drive in a car with an angry tiger in the seat next to you.
suffering pain constipation discomfort frustration and nogamez
will make your spirit as hard as a coastal cliff

J
Just another User 18.04.22

In fact, your emotions are a huge part of you. If you get rid of them, you will lose a part of yourself. Imagine that you will never again be able to laugh, be happy, you will not worry about people close to you, you will not be able to get scared and react in a dangerous situation, why do you need it? Shock therapy will help to get rid of emotions, yes.

J
JUnnAmmED 18.04.22

EX0800_
Jump from the 27th floor. No parachute. Fish.

T
TTG 18.04.22

Who told you that the 47th is unemotional?
Without emotions, you are not a person, the main thing is that they do not lead you.
And fear is a goofy, crippling thing. If you understand the cause of the occurrence, then you can find a solution. Everything is simple.

S
SALEM 18.04.22

"Only the fools and the dead are afraid of nothing!" Fear is a companion of the sense of self-preservation.
Spoiler

S
Skilldex 18.04.22

Have you seen people after the lobotomy? Well, these people don't have feelings either. Do you want to be like them?

K
Kosh13 18.04.22

Only having experienced many unpleasant situations in which you understand that emotions only interfere. And each new situation will slowly kill more emotions.
Only if I were you, I would pray that I would never experience such a thing.

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

Just
another
User little bit more )

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

There are many options - to be in a state of intoxication all the time, no matter what - toxic, narcotic or alcoholic. You can eat pills so that only the tongue is on its side and saliva falling from the chin. Next - open your veins, hang yourself, lie under a train (although there is a possibility that they will stop and beat you up, which will cause even more emotions), jump off floors, from the 10th-15th, to be sure. And if the first methods still can not help, then the second ones have a striking (in both senses of this disruption) effect. Good luck, I hope you choose the second part of the list, so that for sure and without the desire to ask a similar question again ever.

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

JUnnAmmED
XBoy360
I want to kill emotions, not myself

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

XBoy360
You have a great suicide list ))

R
Ruby Ray 18.04.22

As an option - sell your emotions to Trech.
(reference to "Sold Laughter")

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

EX0800_
Well, if you don't want to make a radical decision - get drunk, be on pills or in toxic poisoning. I guarantee zero emotions.

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

XBoy360
All my life I thought that booze, be on pills, etc., this is all in order to evoke these emotions and .....

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

EX0800_
You will definitely kill fear and pain with these means.

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

XBoy360
pain is not emotion!?!

7Rain7 18.04.22

You should first learn to write the author.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

EX0800_ Consider
this a nice bonus. If there is no fear, then dull other feelings, so that the adventures that you will find in this case will be easier to endure.

7Rain7
will learn from
you too.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.04.22

EX0800_

Damn, and more specifically, it was not fate to write what specifically gnaws at your soul? Under what circumstances.
Does it hit you when you are alone with yourself?? Are you too self-critical with yourself in your thoughts??

S
SALEM 18.04.22

Mayamenstate
According to you (Fear is an emotional perception of the world)) Then why live at all if the world wants to scare you??? Everyone has their own world in their head and their own view of what is happening - some are afraid of dogs; others are allergic to poplar fluff (fear and fear) - others wanted to sneeze on dogs and fluff and just the world ... Fear is the basis of the instinct of self-preservation, like ground for evolution. Fear for oneself, for one's children, relatives and friends, for acquaintances and strangers who expose themselves or are in mortal danger, for humanity as a whole. Racing drivers, stuntmen, suicides, commanders, those who lead regiments, going ahead of the line - people with a deformed psyche towards suicide, with minimal or no self-preservation instinct ... Fear is a natural human reaction to any real or imaginary situation, threatening life or health ... They say there is a fear gene. If the ratio of the feeling of fear and the feeling of euphoria from the produced adrenaline is balanced, the personality is harmonious. If not, then we call such people either heroes or cowards......... Fear is by no means a useful emotion. It is instinct that launches adrenaline into the blood in order to help the body respond quickly in an emergency. In situations of increased danger, an unprepared person experiences a strong fear that violates the duration of thoughts, fetters hands and feet, and does not allow either to run away or hit. It is a feeling, not an emotion. . Fear is not a useful emotion. It is instinct that launches adrenaline into the blood in order to help the body respond quickly in an emergency. In situations of increased danger, an unprepared person experiences a strong fear that violates the duration of thoughts, fetters hands and feet, and does not allow either to run away or hit. It is a feeling, not an emotion. . Fear is not a useful emotion. It is instinct that launches adrenaline into the blood in order to help the body respond quickly in an emergency. In situations of increased danger, an unprepared person experiences a strong fear that violates the duration of thoughts, fetters hands and feet, and does not allow either to run away or hit. It is a feeling, not an emotion.