3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 18.04.22 11:44 pm

Emotion

I didn’t write a little, I wanted to control emotions (and become 47))
and so you want to be more specific, well, ok, you will be more specific
1) I started with the fact that I wanted to control all my emotions by 60 -50%, for example, do not laugh or are not afraid then what am I afraid of (dogs)
2)
3) Profit

moderator / admin delete topic
53 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 18.04.22

Silencio
What is the passing score of the Unified State Examination in Russian to assign?

S
SALEM 18.04.22

V-Nine
In every hopeless situation, the score is ruled by its own passing score.

S
Silencio 18.04.22

V-Nine
is one with which the user can express his thoughts quite clearly ^^

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

Silencio
and what do you want to bet?

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

Silencio
translation what worries you
n s (in this case I want to know where you sir saw another illiterate like me)
n s from the institution ????

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

Silencio
if it hurts your eyes, what are you like here ???

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.04.22

What is the reason why you want to control your emotions??

g
gtaman 18.04.22

Silencio
is the one with which the user can express his thoughts quite clearly ^^
I'm just behind the times, I don't know what score corresponds to which level of tongue-tiedness :)

J
Just another User 18.04.22

EX0800_
Shock therapy will turn you into a vegetable, it's not a varik if you don't want to be a houseplant for the rest of your life. Fear can be overcome in only one way by constantly encountering the object of fear and, so to speak, overcoming it (winning). So, in principle, with all other emotions, you need a lot of practice and training, but what about emotions, so with everything in general, if you want to become better in something, constantly do it.

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

Silencio
1 you're a fluder
2 you're also a troll
3 don't drink it Zondo
Spoiler

E
EX0800_ 18.04.22

Just another User
in ancient China and most likely in Japan, they were taught not to be susceptible to pain, and special students were taught to be without pity and compassion so that it would not prevent them from killing the
Evil Spirit of Yambuya
, which is why I wanted to remove some emotions

P
Pirat-AC3 18.04.22

Well, I kind of got rid of it, now I'm trying to restore some. As mentioned above, it changes you terribly and not for the better. I ate restored joy, was like a robot of some kind. =)
Well, but love, fear as such and regret - this is not the case.

And I did not invent all this and I do not troll anyone. But, as I already said, you change too much and, as mentioned above, you lose a part of yourself.
Well, absolutely not to get rid of it. A small part will remain.

P
Pirat-AC3 18.04.22

EX0800_ I
see you also asked about control. So, so. =)
no way. They can be blunted, but no more. Some part will break out.
That fear is needed, everyone has it. But there is a difference between: "aaaaaaaaaaaaa, help, noooooo" and "control yourself, don't show that you're worried" - far from important things.
Well, if you get rid of feelings, then control will definitely not work, the smile will be fake and.

not to be susceptible to pain and special students were taught to be without pity and compassion
for pain? ha, do you know how they did it? here, here is
Compassion and pity? after what they've been through, some kind of compassion.

In short, kill it.

P
Pirat-AC3 18.04.22

about dogs.
I was afraid of them too, but not now. you can turn to a psychologist in order to find the cause of fear. But you can do without, if you remember it.
It was enough for me to understand that they are stinky mongrels, and I'm a man and that I should fuck a dog.

By the way, it's stupid to ask such topics on a gaming site.

7Rain7 18.04.22

I can without pity and compassion bang a cockroach. Am I a samurai?
Although I haven't seen them for a long time.
Pirat-AC3
It was enough for me to understand that they are stinky mongrels, and I am a man and that I should fuck the dog of a
Caucasian, dober, pit bull, boxer, mastiff ........ hundreds more breeds. I would like to see how you hack them. I would even pay the winner. I think feed most likely.

R
Reddington1371 18.04.22

Nothing without feelings. Yes, even look. Nolan's 3rd Batman movie. They said that Bats became without fear and went like a tank. Well, I'm speaking in my own words. And Bane tells him that fear helps. In the end, Bruce understood and it helped to escape from prison

r
rPeBoJL 18.04.22

I can bang a cockroach without pity and compassion,
it's all envy)
Spoiler

G
GONE TO DTF 18.04.22

it is not necessary to control emotions in order to "become 47".
You can "elementary" be a sociopath.

L
Le Gaspilleur 18.04.22

Pirat-AC3
I hope you only resort to violence against animals in self-defense. Or do you beat dogs for fun?

T
TTG 18.04.22

Mayamenstate
You don't really think so, it's all about barbitura and overdose of politics.