3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sewerus123 18.04.22 11:45 pm

How to raise FPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

download the NvidiaInspector program (http://nvworld.ru/utilities/inspector/ ) click what is shown on the screen

click at the top where it says Profiles write The Witcher 3. Find the Triple buffering and Vertical Sync settings and change the value to On and Force on as on the Screen,

click

Apply changes, close completely and play, I don’t know how it will be for you, but it helped me to lag even at the minimum, but now it flies on medium
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alxmo 18.04.22

Ingeniously, download CPU-Z renamed by some kind of hacker, and turn on the vertical, which in itself loads the game quite well, and everything will become better. I vote for virus

D
Digic_07 18.04.22

XBoy360
I am a scourge, a student, and even then I was able to save up money, but for those who work, there are two reasons: unwillingness, greed

u
u3epJlu 18.04.22

CRYSIS0707
There is such a thing as priorities. For working people, games are not the main hobby, there are household expenses such as maintaining a car, paying a communal apartment, and elementary food. I can't change the computer at will, I bought one and not without reason I count on its strength.

D
Digic_07 18.04.22

u3epJlu
Postpone a little, nothing gets in the way, that's what I wanted to say

M
M0f 18.04.22

Remove smoothing. Primarily.

P
PoMkaA 18.04.22

M0f Anti-
aliasing in the game does not eat in FPS! This is not MSAA 16X

T
Truman 18.04.22

How to raise fps?

Like Putin Russia from his knees.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 18.04.22

sewerus123
These manipulations can be done without Nvidiainspector))

S
SwedovSandr 18.04.22

Playing such games on office hardware is like taking a whip and hitting yourself ... Some people really like it :) that's why they find reasons not to buy an average gaming computer ... Well then, don't whine about FPS and modern brakes games. I live on 12,000 rubles a month and then gradually I was able to assemble an average computer. It all depends on the desire to beat yourself or relax with a beautiful game

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 18.04.22

CRYSIS0707
Postpone? I put it off - yes! Yes, for example, I have a family - a wife and two children! What is delayed goes unnoticed! There are also such people ... Not everyone cuts grandmas with bags and buy videos for 50k (

D
Digic_07 18.04.22

GeraltTHEwitcher
I was talking about such expensive spare parts, personally I have been updating my computer since last summer

V
Viiii 18.04.22

CRYSIS0707
With all due respect, when you have two children like mine (one is a year old, the second is three), I'll see how greedy you are and how you save up for video cards))

s
sem0001230 18.04.22

The game is quite demanding so there will be programs for productivity soon.