3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 19.04.22 12:04 am

Is there a mod that removes the level restriction on weapons and armor? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually this is the question.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marlock4441 19.04.22

Anzhelika04
I honestly don't look at all

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 19.04.22

Anzhelika04
And what is the interest?

n
nikolashenka 19.04.22

Well, as I understand it, I don’t want to sell high-level things and don’t want to throw them away, but there’s nowhere to put them. Well, there were innkeepers in parts 1 and 2, although there was nothing for them to give, but why is it not here?

A
Aips95 19.04.22

It’s not clear what the hell they added this bullshit to. In general, if the level is cheated, nothing is cheating and it doesn’t work out, so you can safely break it without fear for the balance. And in general, when was he in the Witcher? He is not needed here.

B
Bupycop 19.04.22

Anzhelika04
increase the level through the trainer, I don't see the difference...

A
Alxmo 19.04.22

never dropped a thing higher level than me. recipes - yes, but things only my level. and the level, by the way, gives a lot, starting from the ability to carry the last clothes, and the damage / armor will be at a much higher level, and ending with the absence of quests that are difficult in terms of level and deadly mobs. Well, and skills again. so cheating is for the weak.
and the mod could really be useful, but only if the characteristics of all things change with the level

s
str1nikov 19.04.22

Anzhelika04
So far, it is not possible with current funds. Mechanics does not allow
But people are looking for solutions, so we are waiting)

A
Angelica04 19.04.22

Yamaguchi-gumi,
even with the coolest sword armor, you won't kill a level 20 opponent by 5. He will kill him with one blow. Try a level 33 eyeball, with a level 5-24 Geralt, kill with any item at least level 50 - you can’t do it for anything. Yes, with an opponent of the same level there will be an advantage, but not significant. So this limitation is stupid. As well as in terms of game mechanics, and in general in terms of realism. In general, I hate this kind of mechanics where the hero cannot use the thing supposedly according to the level is not allowed. Stupidity. Better the coolest things left in the lairs of the strongest monsters, that would be fair. He was able to kill a strong creature and deserved the corresponding thing. And not like they did.

D
DivideVV 19.04.22

Alxmo
I found a sword available from lvl 43. I have 14. Here's what to do with it?)

R
Razor12345 19.04.22

the stupidity of these restrictions, what prevents a pro like Geralt from taking a sword of the same weight, size and type? correct level! As I saw it, I immediately realized that there should be a trainer. and now everything is good.

A
Alxmo 19.04.22

DivideVV
can you show the place? what quest/where did you get it? just wondering, I really haven’t seen a single sword of a higher level in my game, except for craft ones)

D
DivideVV 19.04.22

Alxmo I got it
from some smuggling.

s
solar4741 19.04.22

It totally pissed me off! even when playing at maximum difficulty, if opponents of your level and below - you can easily kill them, and at a higher level - they wet you with one blow (((

s
stasikusm 19.04.22

You can throw away DivideVV
, you can’t level up to 43 in the game (honestly, at least)

s
seffko 19.04.22

solar4741
this is even worse than in skurim, where the usual uncle Vasya kills the dragonborn with one blow.