3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.04.22 12:21 am

Game Information and Expectations (Batman: Arkham Knight)

A player-controlled Batmobile and a fully accessible Gotham are the epic conclusion to the acclaimed video game series from Rocksteady Studios.

More information - http://www.playground.ru/news/batman_arkham_knight/
121 Comments
Sort by:
29SkyriM29 19.04.22

Vlad.
Yes, at least wait until the gameplay)

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Vlad.
a little, it's like before watch dogs, there is a month left, and half a year to wait is a long time

w
wine-min 19.04.22

Release October 14th.

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

wineamine
ok???? and we didn't know

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
There are also those who do not know (met such). But you are right about this. We know for sure.

w
world737ofwar 19.04.22

I'm wondering why there is no news for so long??? It's rocksteady preparing so hard for E3.........???

t
tigrrrr 19.04.22

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Wonder Boy
if they don't know then they don't follow the game

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
Naturally. For example, you can take those people who were simply not fond of Batman, but then AK dragged on and by September they would find out what and how the game is.

K
Kol55 19.04.22

world737ofwar
So that we have a desire, and when the game appears so that they run, well, or more people buy on the Internet. Well, in general, I'm trying to say that Ani is preparing a surprise.

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

world737ofwar Sorry for answering
so late (didn't see the comment right away), but I'll answer anyway. Do you really want Batman to be the same as VD?

M
Marquess 19.04.22

Wonder Boy
will never be like that. Rocksteady doesn't have as many greens as Ubisoft. This, by the way, is a paradox, but this is what distinguishes greedy and good developers in how you need to look at the game.

L
L32m32hink 19.04.22

Marquess
I didn't talk about it at all. I rather led to the fact that guys from Ubisoft spoiled a lot of things and showed them.
P.S. Yubiki are good designs for me, yes, a little greedy and all, but generally good.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 19.04.22

I'm waiting for the pre-order to appear :)

A
APXMAG 19.04.22

The Joker is dead, laugh it off! If he appears in the new part, it will only be in the form of Batman's nightmares caused by the Scarecrow

K
Kol55 19.04.22

APXMAG
most likely yes. I'm looking forward to the game. Does anyone know at least an approximate date in the next year the game will be released?

T
TWO ROSE ON GRAVE 19.04.22

Kol55
seems to be saying that it will be released in the spring

r
rolexer 19.04.22

DenAhill
As far as I know Rocksteady won't take origin into account at all because they didn't. They said it themselves in some interview. So it's better not to wait for the Squad.
I expect a mega-epic and a rethought combat system from the game, otherwise it has already become a little boring, and well, a great plot.

A
Abirvalgo 19.04.22

I don’t expect anything from games in recent years. You are less disappointed that way.

K
Kol55 19.04.22

Mr Gamer
to fuck in the spring? And I thought that in the middle or at the end of January. Bl developed stupid. Well, respect them for this game. The main thing is that the masterpiece, and the rest to follow;). Thanks for the answer.