3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.04.22 12:21 am

Game Information and Expectations (Batman: Arkham Knight)

A player-controlled Batmobile and a fully accessible Gotham are the epic conclusion to the acclaimed video game series from Rocksteady Studios.

More information - http://www.playground.ru/news/batman_arkham_knight/
121 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf23666 19.04.22

I wanted to make a pre-order in the incentive, but changed my mind after I saw that Russian is not supported ((((

M
Mister-x-3113 19.04.22

Oh, it's a pity that the last part will be. The guys raised the bar so much in quality, graphics, plot. Eh, I wish there was one more part later, in the same Asailum, but with the same graph and new chips. I'm looking forward to the game.

j
johny321 19.04.22

the combat system ... in general, beauty ....

A
Agent Oracle 19.04.22

Am I the only one waiting for the Harley gameplay to be shown? :[

Y
Yusif Mammadsaatov 19.04.22

jet3187
about the graphics, the engine is the same), but it was upgraded) it was said at E3
and the games about Batman do not stop there, only the Arkham line stops

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Yusif Mammadsaatov xs
-xs at the expense of games. they will be, but if the rocksteady do not change their mind, then from other developers, like those cripples from wb montreal

p
poT9ka 19.04.22

ku)

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

I wonder if my favorite post-mortem taunts are from villains?

n
next-gen2015 19.04.22

Batman: Arkham Knight will be Rocksteady's final game in the Batman Arkham franchise. Then they will do something completely new.

Does this mean there will be more Batman games? I just love this trilogy, and I'm looking forward to Arkham Knight. The only thing that annoys the absence of the Joker is that they are tied with Batman forever! The atmosphere of any game is created by their confrontation.

P
PCX360YOBAGAMEZ 19.04.22

I hope that there will be the same jokes from the scarecrow as batman: arkham asylum.
I remember how I got scared for the first time when the game seemed to freeze and a bunch of artifacts appeared, like on a bad video card)

S
Sergei Krakadilov 19.04.22

I have not found any information about the picture on the PS4. 1080/30 or 1080/60? Maybe someone in the know? But I look at the price of daring 3990 ... tin

K
Kol55 19.04.22

Sergey Krakadilov
Play on your computer and you will be 60

Z
Zilipon 19.04.22

not only is 3999, but also how to get rich on dlc, but on pc 1500 justice is her mother)))))

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

play zilipon
on pc. what is the problem??

D
Dim4ik126 19.04.22

Small
spoiler

L
LightColorWave 19.04.22

Dim4ik126
SpoilerSo that means why Mark Hemil went to Britosia))

W
Wieland 19.04.22

I'm waiting for an excellent game, with atmospheric, excellent detailed graphics, a large open world, an excellent plot, plus new features in the gameplay. I have doubts about the return of the Joker.
The main thing is that my PC can pull (Core i5, NVidia gtx 750 ti oc 2gb, 8 gb RAM), the system requirements are decent, but this is another proof of the scale of the game, because the previous part was perfectly optimized, I'm sure it will be the same picture here.

A
Aezless 19.04.22

I doubt Wieland
very much and also very much hope that the optimization will be at the level of the previous parts. In terms of graphics, the game is not far from its predecessors. only the scale has increased. 6 gigs in minimum wages speaks about it.
upd fears were confirmed. the new batman will shine with the most shitty optimization in the series.

V
Vovik Belousov 19.04.22

Mobile finally can be a bison, which does not hurt it destroys. Crashed into the corner of the house, demolished nafig, crumples trees and so on. The only thing that seems to me is that he still crushes some people, it is unrealistic to rebound from such a beast.

J
Just Do It Again 19.04.22

Vovik Belousov
, but they don’t bounce) when driving past an enemy, the car stuns him with electricity) they did a great job) you drive into a bunch and there is almost no one to fight, all the electrified ones are lying around))