3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SovietComrade 19.04.22 12:21 am

Explain the trading system (Fable Anniversary)

I can’t sell ODA to one merchant. things, but others can, how to trade then?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temenqo 19.04.22

Prizraaak
Well, duck there alone are selling weapons, others are selling clothes and armor, and others are selling potions and all sorts of things, someone is selling everything. You need to buy where the price is green, i.e. below average (average price in brackets), and sell where it is written that there will be a good profit. So like.
Well, in general, the trading system here is so arranged that you can get rich in a few minutes. But it can interrupt all interest for someone, probably, especially for those who play for the first time.

S
SovietComrade 19.04.22

Temenqo,
I understand that if the price is at a loss, but our Persian is not going to sell himself?

T
Temenqo 19.04.22

Prizraaak
No, it seems that if the seller buys such a product, then you can safely sell it. If it’s not for sale, then it’s just that the seller doesn’t need it, you need to look for another buyer.

F
Filness 19.04.22

Prizraaak
Download "Stealth" it gives advantages in trade. At level 3-4, you can get rich by buying and selling goods to the same merchant. For example, in Oakvale, you can buy emeralds in large quantities (30-40 each) from a merchant of various goods and sell them with a profit of 200-300 coins. This way you can get rich very quickly.

S
SovietComrade 19.04.22

Well thank you all.

D
Danil Litovchenko 19.04.22

I have the price of the Obsidin Cleaver, it is: 2290 and next to it there is another one (2145) what does the second price mean? and how to achieve it?