3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
obsessed 19.04.22 12:21 am

\"Money\" on cl (Diablo 2)

Dear tight playing the classics, I propose to "make public" a recipe known to many, which would help make it a little easier to pay. Very often, "almost state" gear is simply given as a gift, tk. it's risky to sell it for runes, you need trust, and he's not even close to being a soja. There is an option to use a cheaper currency - perf. or flawless skulls!

Recipe that makes them valuable: 6 perfect skulls + 1 rare item -> 1 low level rare item
..allows you to "brew" an item with the desired base (up to 6 cells!: grim shield, grand scepter, martel de fer, etc. ).
the peculiarity of the recipe is that with each brewing it leads the lvl of the item (initially any) to a certain one, depending only on the level of the brewing character, and no more than 6 brewings are enough for this. then ilvl does not change anymore (unless, of course,

the formula that determines the level of the item after the next brew:
ilvl = int(0.4 * clvl) + int(0.4 * ilvl),
where int is rounding down to an integer.

the formula for determining the final level of the item (after 4-6 brews):
ilvl = int(0.4 * clvl) + int(2 * (int(0.4 * clvl) - 1) / 3)

example1: with hell Diablo (90 mlvl ) dropped rare grand scepter 90 (ilvl). we have a hammer 88 lvl, he cooks the scepter 6 times. ilvl of the scepter (according to the 1st formula):
(90), 71, 63, 60, 59, 58, 58, ... etc.
example2: another rare grand scepter, 40, comes across to the same hammer on nightmare* ilvl (for example). the ilvl of the scepter would be:
(40), 51, 55, 57, 57, ... etc.
50 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yperite 19.04.22

Obsessed
no doubt, everything is as you said. I see this situation like this: for example, I have 2 shields 17 30 20 Alrez, both states, it happened. attacked, but my gloves are poopy, and in the trade some magicians offer, the gamble - of course, but you can also cook, but for someone the shield is more wonderful 30/20 without cutting ... and then the perf of the skull comes into play and everyone is happy, I'm with skulls - brother with a shield! I don’t salt the gosu rarki, but brew an extra 3 times - why not ?!

Y
Yperite 19.04.22

Torum.
and burnt! even the bastard messed up!

Y
Yperite 19.04.22

RainInTheNight

o
obsessed 19.04.22

my gloves are poop, and in the trade some magicians offer
Yperite, well, here I support the authorities, because in my opinion, mages on CL are the most ruled mittens for the most ruled bilds. :-)

Y
Yperite 19.04.22

Obsessed, yes, for rulezny ones, of course)

h
hangover 19.04.22

I just remembered this recipe the other day. As soon as a good base for the shield falls to cook 30/20, since 2pal is not needed yet. It is better to get skulls (forgive Gefasto) with a steam locomotive according to the norm. It takes a maximum of 15 minutes, the output is 16/9 of the skull.

m
mtz 19.04.22

I remember muddied the theme with skulls on cl. there was a lot of unnecessary gear, I sold 1 item = 1 skull, a lot of people entered the trade, in the end it turned out that it’s more realistic to trade for pg

o
obsessed 19.04.22

It is better to get skulls (forgive Gefasto) with a steam locomotive at the rate of a
hangover, interesting. :-) only few of them can attack..

1 piece = 1 skull
mtz, in ~ a month, someone will need, say, armor with fhr + hp (or even without fhr), but with lres + pres + plr . not with a fashionable fire cut, but with light + poison. and it turns out that this brow needs it more, but you don’t. 1 skull is enough for you, and he would give 6 if you ask.

h
hangover 19.04.22

Obsessed
And maybe a lot of attacks, but I wrote on average. Yes, and everything is faster and more stable than with monsters.

N
NSKuber 19.04.22

hangover
Thank you, one more lesson in class, how tired of swinging I'll go carry shards :D
In the meantime, collect shields with Dee.