3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 19.04.22 12:21 am

Return of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

For these couple, to put it mildly, there were a lot of complaints about Arkham Knight on the PC version. At the same time, the new rules of Steam allow you to issue a refund without any problems.
Actually the question is - has anyone already demanded back their hard-earned money?
38 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neutrons 19.04.22

Kosh13
yes, no one returned, well, maybe a little, time will pass and everyone will praise, as always on the playground, first they whine, then they rejoice

B
Ben121212 19.04.22

Kosh13
Why? if you bought it, then you like the game, even if they released an unoptimized product, but they are cattle, but they didn’t stop liking the game because of this, there are no pirates, wait for patches and play, but resentment and so on will pass, that’s when GTA 5 was transferred to the PC for how much there was a stink, and then everyone bought it, so anger is temporary, when everything is fine, then everyone who wants this game will enjoy it.

b
browaska1 19.04.22

Ben121212
This game is not for everyone, I personally don't like it, but whoever likes it, it's good for that.

V
Vagabund 19.04.22

Kosh13
Wanted to demand, but did not. Optimization is easily fixable, unlike gameplay and things of that kind. And the game is clearly not for nothing received top marks. It's easier to wait a couple of patches and hope that these patches don't make things worse. But I would recommend to "non-fans" to request a refund so as not to spoil the impressions of the series with such an under-release.

B
Ben121212 19.04.22

brovascka1
That's right, all games are for amateurs, if you don't like it, then it doesn't matter what is there and what kind of optimization, it basically bombs those who had high hopes for it, who really like it, but it's impossible to play normally due to poor optimization.

D
DYNADEIN 19.04.22

Kosh13
don't be patient. They released a frankly shitty product. Paying full price for it is disrespectful. Return the money and buy at the New Year's sale at a lower price and with a considerable discount.

K
Kosh13 19.04.22

DYNADEIN
I'm not going to return myself. Everything suits me. Or almost everything.

I'm just interested in the opinion of all those people who lowered the game below the plinth. After all, if you don’t like the game so much, it’s easier and more logical to return the money and that’s it.

d
deathcold 19.04.22

I’ll wait and see if they release a patch and this patch fixes all this shit, then ok, I’ll leave the game, if not! .. in general, I’ll take my money back, because 1028 hryvnias don’t lie on the road!

M
Mercurionio 19.04.22

Vagabund
There are no top ratings. On metacritic, look at the ratings of users of the console version. Critical averages are those without suitcases.
Yes, it has already reached the point where even console players go to the PC version section and put 0 points in solidarity with PC players =

A
Ahmed the Dead Terrorist 19.04.22

I'm waiting for now. I returned it because I thought that I was buying a game and not a piece of crooked code

k
kolshikk 19.04.22

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
HOW TO GET A RETURN?

D
DYNADEIN 19.04.22

kolshikk
help->steam support->games,software->drive in the name of the game->it's not what i expected->i'd like to request a refund

N
Niger88 19.04.22

The people, but they seemed to say that if you haven’t played for 2 hours, then you can return the game to Steam, no one knows how to do this? (I want Batman back)

A
Alexander Garifyanov 19.04.22

Niger88
https://help.steampowered.com/#HelpWithGame/?appid=8190
/Item did not meet expectations/ I want to request a refund/

m
meta_KnightFan 19.04.22

It is necessary to write about this in support, after some time they will figure it out and will certainly return it.

M
Mercurionio 19.04.22

HoganHog
Everyone believed the developer and expected a great game. And they didn't even get a stub.

A
Alamut95 19.04.22

Mercurionio
A received a delicious spit in the face)

M
Mercurionio 19.04.22

Alamut_95
On metacritic 1.4 points. And continues to fall. And in response, you can hear cheeky bullshit from the developers. Unity was even better served / justified.

N
Niger88 19.04.22

Thank you Alexander Garifyanov
, but this path does not show for me, because there is no such game, could you just write step by step: steam-library-game-properties, etc., where to click?

k
kolshikk 19.04.22

DYNADEIN
tell me how to remove DotA from my account? added sometime out of ignorance now I repent !! for the last answer from me +