3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 19.04.22 12:21 am

Return of the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

For these couple, to put it mildly, there were a lot of complaints about Arkham Knight on the PC version. At the same time, the new rules of Steam allow you to issue a refund without any problems.
Actually the question is - has anyone already demanded back their hard-earned money?
38 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 19.04.22

kolshikk
you can write to support to remove the game from your account.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 19.04.22

Niger88
https://help.steampowered.com/#HelpWithGame
Steam/Support/Choose a game//Item didn't live up to expectations/ I want to request a refund/
Spoiler
Maybe you're just not logged in on the site?

N
Niger88 19.04.22

Alexander Garifyanov
+

i
izzylai 19.04.22

Vagabund A
little nonsense. For Radeon owners in general (which I am), the day before the release of the game, the minimum systems were changed. Yes, and in those places it shamelessly lags. And why be like Unity

N
Niger88 19.04.22

Alexander Garifyanov
is logged in, ATP has already sent a request for a refund)

i
izzylai 19.04.22

Ben121212
"if you don't like it, it doesn't matter what it is and what kind of optimization"
"mostly bombs those who had high hopes for it, who really like it, but it's impossible to play normally due to poor optimization." 90-95% of bad reviews are due to optimization.
So maybe that's why we're angry? The computers are not the latest, the studio seems to be not bad, but we get a port on the PC from semi-schoolchildren from the noname studio with a dozen people (I don’t know if they decided to save money or what). So they would have said: "PC, let's goodbye." Yes, they are still snarling

D
DJIGURDIN 19.04.22

Damn, I like tomatoes, but this does not mean that I will buy green tomatoes at the price of red ones, and then wait a month until they ripen

right away, they didn’t do it right away, sit around now, the train has left, the next station is "Pirate"

S
Sergant744 19.04.22

DJIGURDIN
train will arrive in two months

D
DYNADEIN 19.04.22

kolshikk
do not enter it for 6 weeks. can you do it?)

p
propeller-faust 19.04.22

Played for 2 hours and returned. I won't buy again. Only torrent.

B
Ben121212 19.04.22

izzylai
would have said, "PC, goodbye." - exactly! If the PC was not declared at all as one of the platforms for the game, then everything would be fine, then we would already know that if we want this game, then we only need to take it to the console, and since we did it on the PC, we had to do it normally, but nothing, I hope within a week there will already be a patch that will fix the main problem, and then there will probably be patches, for little things)

k
kolshikk 19.04.22

DYNADEIN
didn't play at all

i
izzylai 19.04.22

Ben121212 is
one of the options (hardly possible). Cancel on PC

P
Pavel Galaev 19.04.22

I bought the key, will such a cancellation go through Steam?

K
Kosh13 19.04.22

Pavel Galaev They will
tell you to contact the point of sale. Steam will not refund money that he did not receive

K
Kosh13 19.04.22

izzylai
Now they definitely won't cancel it. They still poured money into it. What-no but money

i
izzylai 19.04.22

Kosh13
is not. well, a dozen Indians to hire are not so big)))

B
Ben121212 19.04.22

izzylai They
won’t cancel it for sure, I’m more concerned about how long they will cut the patch, otherwise they’ve been waiting for the game for a long time, and then there’s this garbage, and so many people bought the game anyway, not everyone returned it, so how can I cancel it then, by canceling, they admit their complete defeat, and it’s in their interests to fix everything QUICKLY, and if they drag it out, then it will almost be canceled, I have a game of norms working, the computer pulls it out, but there is some feeling that something is not right, like I can play, but it seems like a patch hunt, in short, in any case, they screwed up with the PC version)