3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siggeirr 19.04.22 12:21 am

Is there a cracker? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I bought it on a gamasaurus and a version without the Russian language
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 19.04.22

Vovik Belousov
on curling iron 4 has subs

A
Adamantokha 19.04.22

Gamers have found a way to enable Russian subtitles. Probably the developers simply forgot to add Russian language support to the game. Short instructions below:
Open the Launcher.ini file located in the Batman Arkham KnightBMGameConfig folder
In the [Launcher.CultureMap] section, find the line "default=Int" and replace it with "default=Rus"
Save the file and run the game

A
Adamantokha 19.04.22

http://gamebomb.ru/gbnews/12906

B
BA67 19.04.22

nothing helps(

P
Pavel Nikitenko 19.04.22

Turn off Steam completely
In Steamsteamapps find the file "appmanifest_208650.acf"
Make a backup copy and open with notepad
Find the Language parameter and change English to Russian
Save

A
ALESHIN98 19.04.22

that's where the Russian language is indicated here ?????? I only see subtitles

M
More.One61 19.04.22

Reeps
One At least Russian subtitles are needed, but they are not.

A
ALESHIN98 19.04.22

More.One61
the game itself is not translated as the past 2 cities and chronicle only subtitles) do not whine

a
andreyhits 19.04.22

I support the dude from above, there are subs on the curling iron and the optimization of the norms keeps 30, in very hot scenes 27-30 he rushed between Sonya and Steam, he did not lose, unlike the witcher, although he has now been corrected, but you hold on and don’t be upset guys who took in incentive, they say late in the evening, maybe at midnight there will be a patch and firewood on invidia, we already have a day one patch in almost four gigs, the game is cool.

a
attackon 19.04.22

I support ... I didn’t find Russian in the Steam version =(

h
how to delete the old PG 19.04.22

Russian language appeared!!

O
Orphiel 19.04.22

but you need to download the game

C
Crazik1 19.04.22

Webline660

Do not mislead people!!!!!! You don't need to download anything. I uploaded a micro patch, set the Russian language in the downloaded content and voila. Personally, I have a menu in Russian, I haven’t looked further yet.!!!

p
press 19.04.22

GG4
send me a link to the repack pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

R
Russian_Lawyer 19.04.22

Pavel Nikitenko
does not help

O
Odin Znakomka 19.04.22

r
ra-73 19.04.22

Russian subtitles and menus in the Steam version were made by Steam steamapps find the file "appmanifest_208650.acf"
Make a backup copy and open with notepad
Find the Language parameter and change English to Russian only Russians with a small letter and everything flooded.

r
ra-73 19.04.22

K
Kickapoo 19.04.22

As there was no Russian, there is no, and there was no micro patch, and replacing the files with russian does not help.

A
Alex_Pro 19.04.22

Kickapoo
Same bullshit. I don’t understand how it is for some with localization everything is in order. Either they are lying, or I do not understand anything at all then.